Presidency University Admission 2020: The presidency university will soon conduct its entrance exam. The whole admission process is started from 9th January 2020. The university provides the admission in UG and PG courses on the basis of the entrance exams. Get here all the details regarding the Presidency University 2020 Admission.
For taking the admission in the university the authorities conduct its own entrance exam i.e. PUBDET and PUMDET.
Presidency University Admission 2020 Important Dates
We are giving here the expected dates regarding the Presidency University Admission. The official dates will be given very soon after the announcement given by the university. The Presidency University Admission Date is given below under the table.
|Name Of The Events||PUBDET||PUMDET|
|Application Form Available||9.01.2020||12.03.2020|
|Last Date Of Filling The Form||6.02.2020||26.03.2020|
|Last Date Of Downloading The Confirmation Page||7th to 9th Feb 2020||23d to 29th March 2020|
|Admit Card available||Postponed||Postponed|
|Declaration Of The Result||Postponed||Postponed|
|Starting of the counselling||July 2020||July 2020|
Candidates must match the Admission Criteria Of Presidency University before filling the application form. The details regarding the eligibility are given below.
|Nationality||Age Limit||Qualifying Exam Of PUBDET||Qualifying Exam Of PUMDET|
|India||No Age Limit||Pass 12th (in 2019) or appear in the 2020 exam conducted by CHSE, West Bengal, or any equivalent board.||Candidates who appear in the B.A. and B.Sc. (Hons.) exam in the month of 2020 and must pass the exam. those who pass before 2019 are not eligible|
How To Fill The Presidency University Application Form 2020
Here we are mentioning some of the points which help the candidates to fill the Application Form Of Presidency University. So candidates must go through these steps at least once.
- The application form will be available through the online mode on the official website of the university. Here
- For both the examination, candidates are able to fill the form from there.
- All the respective candidates’ needs to fill the details like name of the candidates, the name of the father and mother, DOB, email ID, and the mobile number.
- Candidate needs to upload the scanned image of the Photograph and signature.
- After filling all the details correctly take the print out of it for future use.
- For both the entrance exam the application fee is Rs. 500/-.
- Interested candidates can submit the fee through the Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Admission Procedure Of Presidency University
- For taking the admission all the candidates needs to appear in the entrance exam.
- The admission process will take a few of the steps such as Filling Of The Application Form, Entrance test appears, participating in the counseling and at last PI.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- At last, the counseling is scheduled. The university prepares the merit list of the selecting candidates.
Presidency University Admit Card 2020
- For the various courses, the Presidency University conducts the exam.
- For the UG courses, PUBDET exam is conducted while for the PG courses PUMDET.
- Through the PUMDET candidates are capable to get the admission in M.A./ M.Sc. in the postgraduate program while from the PUBDET candidates are able to get admission in B.A./ B.Sc. (Hons) in the undergraduate program.
- Both the exam is conducted in the “offline mode”
Candidates need to take print out of the hard copy of the entrance exam admit card along with photograph which is uploaded to the examination center. Candidates need to carry the hard copy of the admit card on the day of the examination.
Presidency University Result 2020
- After all the examination is finished by the university, it declares the result.
- The university declared the result in the form of the rank card from which candidates are able to check the marks and the rank.
- The rank card will be available on the official portal of the WBJEE 2020.
- A separate merit list is prepared by the university for the UG and PG courses on the basis of the result.
- The merit list contains the name of the shortlisted candidates for the admission.
- After the declaration of the result, the counselling is conducted by the university in the month of July 2020.
- Candidates are able to get the notification of the counselling on the official website.
- On the day of the counselling candidates need to verify their document at the counscelling center on a given time period.
- The university will release the separate merit list which contains the details of counselling/ seat allotment/ provisional admission.
Presidency University Admission 2020
After all the counselling process is complete the university conducts the PI of the selected candidates. It is necessary to appear in the PI for taking the admission.
After seats are allotted candidates need to submit the application fee to confirm their seats along with the application form. The application form is submitted after the telephonic interview is done.
Presidency University Admission 2020: Official Site