TS EAMCET 2018: Entrance Application, Eligibility, Dates, Syllabus & Pattern
TS EAMCET 2018 (तेलंगाना राज्य इंजीनियरिंग चिकित्सा सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Telangana State Engineering Medical Common Entrance Test is the entrance exam for taking the new admission in the MBBS and BDS courses at the Telangana state. The admission will be on the basis of entrance exam that will be organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. All candidates can apply the TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 via online mode. For the admission in MBBS and MDS course, candidates need to register online for the Telangana EAMCET Medical 2018 on or before the last dates of the application form. The candidates will be select on the basis of the TS EAMCET 2018 Medical Entrance Exam.
TS EAMCET 2018
Candidates need to fill the Application form of TS EAMCET 2018 for the exam. With the application form, candidates will be not able to appear in the exam. For fill, the form students can follow the below-provided steps of application.The application form will be provided online on the official site of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Steps to apply online for TS EAMCET Registration Form 2018.
- Open the home page of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad online and click on application form.
- Fill the form of the exam with all required info.
- Upload photograph, sing and document scan copy of the applicant.
- Submit the form and take a printout for examination time use (give to invigilator).
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Fee
The Application Fee of TS EAMCET 2018 Medical is given below according to the category of the applicant-
- For reserve, category candidates fee Rs.- 250/-
- For all other applicants fee Rs.- 500/-
- Candidates need to pay the fee by the online method of the payment.
TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All interested students that want to apply the Application Form of TS EAMCET Medical 2018 need to see the eligibility of the application form that is provided below-
- The applicant should be from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state only.
- The applicant should have 10+2 pass from a recognized board of the education with Biology, physics and chemistry subjects as mandatory.
- The aggregate % of the applicant should be 50% relaxation will be for reserved category candidates of 10% in aggregate marks.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 17 years.
- The student that are waiting for the 12th class results they can also apply the form.
TS EAMCET Medical 2018 Important Dates
|Application form Start||June 2018|
|Last date Application form||June 2018|
|Last date of Application forms with late fee of Rs. 500||June 2018|
|Last date Application form with late fee of Rs. 1,000||June 2018|
|The last date of application forms with late fee of Rs. 5,000||June 2018|
|Last date of Application with late fee of Rs 10,000||July 2018|
|Admit Card||July 2018|
|Date of Exam||July 2018|
TS EAMCET 2018 Details
Exam Name: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test 2018
Commonly Called: TS EAMCET Medical 2018
Exam Category: State Level exam
Exam Level: UG Level
Conducting Institute: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
TS EAMCET Exam Syllabus- Medical
Candidates are advised to see the TS EAMCET 2018 Medical Syllabus for making a good preparation of the exam. Candidates need to make a preparation of the following subjects-
- Biology and Zoology
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
The pattern of the exam helps to take an idea of the question paper that will be asked in the exam. By the pattern of the exam, a candidate can see that how many questions will be asked in the exam and which part of the exam syllabus is important.
- Total no of the questions will be 100 question.
- For each right answer 1 mark will be provided and for each wrong answer, no marks will be deducted.
TS EAMCET Sample Paper
The sample paper of the exam needs to see by all students before the exam. The sample paper of the exam will be helpful for making the practice of the exam. The sample paper will find the weak part of the students and candidate can improve the weak point before the exam.
The candidates will get the selection according to the performance of the aspirant in the TS EAMCET Medical exam. So candidates need to make the minimum score in exam equal to the cutoff marks and of the exam for selection
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2018 Download
The call letter of the exam will be provided online for the candidates on the official website of the examination. Candidates need to TS EAMCET Admit Card Download for appearing in the exam. Without the admit card of the exam, candidates are not allowed for the exam. The call letter of the exam will provide only for those candidates they have been filling the application form successfully. The Hall ticket of the exam has all information of the exam and all information of the applicant.
TS EAMCET Result 2018
The TS EAMCET Medical Result will be provided online only of those candidates they have been appearing in the exam. The result of the exam will be provided 2 weeks after the exam. Those candidates will be select for the exam they make the minimum score in exam equal to cut off marks.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education,
JNAFAU Masab Tank Campus, Mahaveer Marg,
Opp. Mahaveer Hospital,
Hyderabad – 500 028