- TS EAMCET Details 2017
- TS EAMCET 2017 Application Procedure
- TS EAMCET Application Fee & Selection Process
- Telangana EAMCET 2017 Admit Card & Courses Offered
- TS EAMCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
- TS EAMCET Result & Counselling Process
TS EAMCET (तेलंगाना ईएएमसीईटी) 2017: Each year the Telangana State EAMCET is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. The entrance exam will be conducted on 12th May 2017 for admitting the qualified candidates into the classroom engineering courses in the engineering colleges of the Telangana state. All the willing and deserving candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register online for Telangana EAMCET 2017 till the last date, i.e. 15th April 2017. It is compulsory for all the candidates to appear in the online entrance test for getting admission in the various engineering colleges of the Telangana state, the exam will be conducted on 12th May 2017.
तेलंगाना ईएएमसीईटी 2017
टीएस ईएएमसीईटी 2017 पंजीकरण, परीक्षा तिथियाँ, सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न, प्रवेश पत्र की जांच यहां की जा सकती है। तेलंगाना ईएएमसीईटी 2017 प्रवेश परीक्षा 12 मई को आयोजित किया जाएगा। टीएस ईएमएसीईटी 2017 के परिणाम, काउंसलिंग प्रक्रिया, सीट आवंटन रिजल्ट की जांच यहाँ की जा सकती है।
Telangana EAMCET 2017 Registration Process
- Exam Name: Telangana State Engineering Entrance Test
- Commonly called as TS EAMCET
- Exam Type: State Level Exam
- Exam Category: UG Level
- Conducting Institute: JNTU, Hyderabad
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The applicant should have the Indian nationality.
- The Applicant should have minimum 40% marks in 12th
- The Physics, chemistry, Math should have compulsory subjects into the 12th
- There will be also an age limit for the applicants.
TS EAMCET 2017 Important Dates
These are the below the important date related to TS EAMCET. Candidates need to remember these dates.
|Events of TS EAMCET 2017||Dates|
|Notification Release Date||13th March 2017|
|Availability of the application form||15rd March 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form without late fee||15rd April 2017|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted||16th April to 21st April 2017|
|Application submission deadline with a late fee of Rs. 500||21st April 2017|
|Application submission deadline with a late fee of Rs. 1000||27th April 2017|
|Application submission deadline with a late fee of Rs. 5000||03rd May 2017|
|Application submission deadline with a late fee of Rs. 10000||8th May 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st May to 9th May 2017|
|Exam Date||12th May 2017 (Announced)|
|Primary Answer Key Released Date||13th May 2017|
|Receive Date of Answer Key Objection||till 18th May 2017|
|Result Declaration||22nd May 2017|
TS EAMCET 2017 Online Registration
The submission of online applications for Telangana EAMCET 2017 has been started from 15th March 2017. Only the candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to apply for the online entrance exam. All the candidates are requested to register themselves on or before the last date, i.e. 15th April. TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2017 will not be accepted after the last date, as after the last date the online apply link will be disabled. The online entrance exam will be conducted on 12th May 2017.
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the TS EAMCET 2017:-
- Applicants need to visit the official website of JNTU, i.e. jntuh.ac.in/.
- Click on apply online link after following the notification link.
- Fill the required entries in the online form.
- Attach the scanned copy of all the required documents and necessary attachments
- Don’t forget to pay the application fees.
- Click on submit button after rechecking all the entries.
- Take a print out copy of the application form for future use.
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Fees
|For General/ OBC||SC/ST|
|For both E & M||Rs.1000||Rs500|
- Applicants can pay the application fee by online mode (net banking/ credit card/ debit card etc.)
- Remember to pay the application charges before the last date.
- If you don’t pay the application fee, your registration will be discarded.
Selection process of TS EAMCET 2017
The applicants will be select on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam and the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their TS EAMCET Scorecard 2017. and the cutoff decided by the examination authority.
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2017
All the candidates who have applied for TS EAMCET 2017 must be waiting for the exam hall ticket of TS EAMCET 2017. The exam will be conducted on 12th April 2017 and we are here to inform you that the candidates will be able to download their Telangana EAMCET Admit Card 2017 from 1st May to 9th May 2017. Candidates should keep in mind that they have to carry the printout of the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 while appearing in the examination. If you don’t carry the exam permission letter, you will not be allowed to appear in the examination hall.
All students need to download the hall ticket of the exam without call letter any student will be unable to give the exam. The admit card have all the details of the student like- the name of the applicant, Photo of the applicant, date of birth, the name of exam, Exam details, day and date of exam, time of the exam etc.
Courses offered by TS EAMCET 2017
- Agricultural Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Commercial Agricultural & Business Management
- Civil Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Technology
- Dairy Technology
- Digital Techniques for Design and Planning
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Telematics
- Food Processing Technology
- Facilities and Services Planning
- Information Technology
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Mechanical (Mechatronics)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgy & Material Technology
- Material Science & Nanotechnology
- Petroleum Engineering &Petroleum Technology
- Petroleum Technology
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Textile Technology
This exam will be physics, Chemistry, Maths subject. The level of the questions will be 12th standard. The questions will be asked from the board exam syllabus of 11th and 12th class.
- Paper Type: Objective type (MCQ).
- Examination Mode: Offline Mode (OMR Based)
- Paper Duration: 03 Hours, i.e. 180 Minutes.
- Total No. of questions: 160 Questions.
- Paper Language: English and Telugu.
- Each question carries one mark.
- No Negative marking.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Centers
The centers of the exam will be into the overall Telangana state so students can select the center of the exam at the application submission time.
TS EAMCET Result 2017
After the successful conduction of TS EAMCET on 12th May 2017, the candidates will be made available with their official Telangana EAMCET Scorecard 2017. The result of Telangana EAMCET 2017 will be declared on the official website TS EAMCET in the last week of May 2017.
TS EAMCET Counselling Process 2017
After qualifying the TS EAMCET Cutoff 2017, the candidates will be called for the Telangana EAMCET Counselling 2017. In this process, the candidates need to submit the counselling form till the last date as mentioned above. The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their TS EAMCET Merit and the choices filled in the counselling form.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085, Telangana
Phone No: +91-40-23150362,23150462
Telangana EAMCET 2017
The candidates who have passed class 12th with PCM are invited to apply for the TS EAMCET 2017 until the last date. Online applications will be accepted from 15th March to 15th April 2017. The admission will be conducted on 12th May 2017 for allowing the new candidates to be enrolled in the engineering colleges of Telangana state. Before applying, the application form all students need to know about the overall process of the admission and entrance exam. Candidates can check here the complete details of Telangana State Engineering Entrance Test 2017 such as the application process, application fees, exam syllabus, exam pattern, important dates, admit card details, result of the exam, counselling process of the exam, etc. For any type of assistance, you are invited to contact us by commenting at the end of the post.