TANCET Admit Card 2023: The official authority of Anna University will publish the TANCET Admit Card for only successful registered candidates. Students can get it through online process only. Anna University conducts admission for various PG courses such as MTech, ME, MArch, MPlan, MBA, and MCA through Anna University TANCET exam.
Candidates need to start preparation for the exam from today onwards if they want their selection for sure. For this you should first know the complete syllabus and then practice TANCET Previous Year Paper to analyze you.
TANCET 2023 Admit Card (Releasing Date)
Candidates can check the tentative Anna University TANCET Exam Date in order to be on time for other exam activity.
|Opening date of Application Form||1st week of April|
|End Date of submission of form||Last week of April|
|TANCET 2023 Admit Card Availability||May|
|Exam Date||3rd/4th week of May|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June|
|Registration for Counselling||June|
|Counselling starts from||July|
How to Download TANCET Admit Card 2023
Follow the given directions to download the TANCET Exam Admit Card
- Go to the official website i.e. www.annauniv.edu
- Click on the link “TANCET 2023 Hall Ticket” to get access the admit card.
- Fill the required fields such as User ID and Password and submit it.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the Hall Ticket and print it for future use.
TANCET Admit Card 2023: Important Instructions
- If Tamil Nadu CET Admit Card is lost, then candidates can get a duplicate admit card with a written application letter and payment of Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft made in the favor of The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- Candidates must verify the details printed on the admit card. If there is a mistake, you should contact the TANCET official authorities immediately.
- Applicants must bring a valid and original photo identity card along with the downloaded Hall Ticket on the day of examination.
- The admit card will not be reached to the any candidate’s address via post or any other mode.
- No applicant can sit in the examination room without the hall ticket.
- Ensure that the candidate’s photo and signature images are clearly printed in the hard copy. Otherwise you will be not allowed to take the examination.
Hope you are satisfied with the information provided by us. For further query drop your question in the below comment box. All the Best!!!
Official Website: TANCET Admit Card 2023.