SRMGEET 2018: The Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University is going to start its admissions for the M.Tech courses. the University will conduct an entrance exam for the PG admissions. the aspirants have to submit the SRMGEET Application Form 2018 on the website of the University. The forms will be made available in the month of November. The aspirants with proper GATE scorecard can also apply for the for the admission. They are exempted from the entrance exam. The SRM University Admissions 2018 will be based only on the marks obtained by the students in the entrance exam.
SRMGEET 2018 Application Form
The aspirants who are interested in taking admissions in the University can apply online for the SRM M.Tech Admissions 2018. The form will be made available on the official website. The aspirants just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the SRMGEET Application Form. The forms can be submitted in both online and offline modes. The students who will fail to submit the forms before the due date will not be considered for the admissions.
Steps to submit SRMGEET 2018 Application Form.
For Online Mode
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the Admissions 2018.
- Now select the PG courses from the list.
- Click on Apply Online.
- The students have to register themselves on the website.
- They will be provided with a registration Id and Password on their registered number of email address.
- Login with that unique Id and Password.
- Enter your all valid Details like name, address, qualification etc. in the form.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a copy of the generated form for examination reference.
For Offline Mode
- The aspirants have to access the official website.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill all the valid details in the form.
- Send the application form to the University campus.
- The fees will be paid via demand draft.
SRMGEET Application Fee
- The students can pay the application fee via Online Banking mode or by cash to any of the University Campus.
- They can also send a Demand Draft in favor of “SRMIST” Payable at Chennai.
- The fees of Rs.1060 will be paid for the application form.
SRMGEET 2018 Exam Date
|Application Form Commence||the Third Week of November 2018|
|Deadline for the submission of the Form||Last Week of March 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||Last Week of March|
|Closing of Slots||First Week of April 2018|
|SRMGEET 2018||April 2018|
|Result Announcemnet||First Week of May 2018|
|Classes will start from||August 2018|
- There are no age criteria specified for the entrance exam.
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The students must have passed B.Tech or BE from any recognized University.
- They must have scored minimum 60% marks in their qualifying exam.
- The aspirants who have Valid GATE Scorecard can also apply for the Admissions.
- The GATE holders have to show the proper copy of the scorecard at the time of admissions.
SRMGEET 2018 Exam Pattern
The aspirants who are going to take part in the entrance exam, they should have proper information about the exam. Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam. The exam duration will be of 150 minutes. The students will be awarded three marks for every right answer. The Model Test Paper for the Exam is also provided here in the article. They will be able to understand the exam method and weightage of the exam. This will help in scoring high marks in the exam.
- Name of Exam: SRMJEEE (PG) 2018
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Type of Question Paper: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: 100
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Marking Scheme: Three Marks will be awarded for each right answer
- Negative Marking: There is no Negative Marking.
SRMGEET Syllabus 2018
The syllabus for the exam will include the subjects of the Bachelor’s degree. The aspirants have to study properly all the topics of the syllabus. This will help them to cover all the questions which can be asked in the exam. The questions form the relevant stream will be asked in the exam. Some of the subjects are Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Computer Science, GIS, Food Processing etc. For feedback and more queries regarding SRMGEET Syllabus, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.
SRMGEET Model Test Papers: Download Here
SRMGEET Syllabus 2018: Download Here
|PG Program specializations|
|Chemical Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Environmental Engineering||Electronics Engineering|
|Food Processing||Instrumentation Engineering|
|Materials Science||Computer Science Engineering|