SAAT 2022 Application Form: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) is a private deemed to be university accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). This university offers various undergraduate programs in Agriculture, Business Administration, Biotechnology, Dental and Medical Sciences, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hospitality Management, Hospital Administration and Law.
All eligible & interested candidates can apply through the SAAT Registration Form for appearing in the SAAT 2022 Examination. The application form will commence in the month of December. Candidates have to register for the application form to get admission into SAAT and submit it before the last date.
SAAT 2022 Application Form Dates
SAAT 2022 Application Form Dates are not decided yet. Here we have mentioned the expected dates related to the SAAT Admission. We will update the official dates after issuing of official notification on the university official portal. Check the given dates and be prepared accordingly.
|Availability of Online Application Form||December|
|Last Date of Application Form||April|
|Exam Date||3rd/ 4th week of April|
|Counselling||Second week of May|
SAAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
SAAT Eligibility Criteria will be set by the SOA university official authority. It will be different as per the courses applied. Candidates must follow the criteria prescribed by the university. Otherwise, their application form will be canceled and candidates will not be considered for the SAAT Exam 2022.
|M.Tech||Should have passing certification in B.Tech/B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc or any equivalent exam with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved categories).|
|MBA/MHMCT/MHA/MHTM||Aspirants should have graduation degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC category).|
|MCA||Should have 3 years bachelor degree in any stream and have mathematics as subjects in 10+2 or graduation with at least 50% aggregate (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
SAAT 2022 Registration Form
All eligible & interested candidates can apply for the SAAT 2022 Application Form through online mode only. The application form will commence in the month of December. Candidates have to register for the application form to get admission into SAAT and submit it before the last date.
- Visit the official website of SOA University i.e. soa.ac.in
- Go to the Notification at the bottom of the page.
- In SAAT Admission notification, select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill the SAAT Application Form with the basic details like name, father’s name, mail id, mobile no etc & select center and then submit it.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no. Verify the code by entering the verification code on the registration form page and then click on “Create New Account”.
- User ID and password will be generated and send to your mail id.
- Log in to your account with the generated user id and password.
- Fill the application form with complete information like Personal Information, Address Details, course preference, selection of test center,
- Upload scanned copy of Photo and Signature (Size: Less than 1 MB, Format: Passport Size, Type: png gif jpg jpeg).
- Click on the “Undertaking” button to agree on the declaration message.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button to submit the completely filled SAAT Application Form
There will be no application fee or SAAT Admission Form Fee. So Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Examination.
Official Website: SAAT 2022 Application Form