Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021: The JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is responsible for conducting P.E.C.E. (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination) every year. PECE 2021 is the polytechnic entrance exam to get admission in government and private polytechnic colleges of Jharkhand state. Every year, thousands of applicants fill the P.E.C.E. application form, who wants to pursue their career in engineering & non-engineering diploma programs. Applicants can check the details regarding exam dates, PECE Application Form, admit card, eligibility criteria and cut-off in this article.
Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2021 Exam Date
- Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2021 Exam Date
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
- Jharkhand PECE: Preparation Tips
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Cut-off
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Result
Here we are providing expected Exam Dates of P.E.C.E. 2021. The JCECEB will release the actual dates very soon in the notification.
|Commencement of Application Form||March 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Releasing of Admit Card||1st week of May 2021|
|Examination Date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2021|
|Commencement of Counseling||2nd week of June 2021|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate who wants to appear in Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 must go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The candidate must be of Indian Nationality and have a domicile of Jharkhand State.
- The minimum age should be 17 years to apply. There is no maximum age limit.
- Candidate must pass 10th with a minimum of 35% marks from the recognized board.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Those who want to give Polytechnic Exam can apply online. Applicants have to visit the official website of JCECEB. Make the payment online on or before the last date of submission of application form.
- Register on the website of JCECEB and log in with your user & password.
- Fill the personal details and upload images of 10th mark sheet, photograph & signature.
- After completing this process, please re-check the form and make the correction if requires.
- Go to next page for payment. The Jharkhand Polytechnic Fees can be paid through online only.
- General and OBC category have to pay Rs. 625/- as application fee. For SC/ST/Female candidates application fee will be Rs.325/-.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
Polytechnic 2020 syllabus includes Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. All the questions are related to Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of the 10th standard. Concepts of 10th standard subjects should be clear. You can check the topic-wise syllabus from the official website of JCECEB.
Polytechnic Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be held in online mode. Paper will be available in Hindi & English both languages.
- Time duration will be 150 minutes.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be there from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- 1 mark will be for each correct answer and .25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will release probably in the month of May 2021. Applicants can download their Jharkhand Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2021 from the official website of JCECEB.
For downloading the admit card, one must log in on to the website with their username and password. After logging, click on the given link “Download Admit Card”.
Take the print out of downloaded admit card and must carry while appearing for the examination. Without admit card, no applicants will be allowed to enter in examination hall.
Jharkhand PECE: Preparation Tips
Here we are providing some tips to crack PECE 2021. The candidate that will follow these preparation tips will definitely get good marks in polytechnic entrance exam 2021.
Listing 5 main tips to crack polytechnic exam 2021:
- Go through the 10th NCERT Books of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Practice previous 5-year papers.
- Solve more questions to manage the time & speed.
- Focus on formulas and concepts.
- Focus on each subject not only on your favorite one as each subject contains equal marks.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Cut-off
Cut-off will be decided after releasing results. JCECEB will announce the cut-off, those who clear the cut-off marks will be called for counseling process and might be possible they can get government/semi-government or good private polytechnic college. Jharkhand Polytechnic Cut-off vary every year depends on the basis of total application received, last year cut-off, qualifying marks obtained by candidates.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Result
Jharkhand PECE Results will declare in the month of June 2021. Candidates can check their result on the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). To download the result, the candidate must know the application number or username & password.
Official Website: Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021
“Students who are visiting are page and have any query regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020, they can comment below.”