REAP 2018: Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) released the recruitment regarding the admission in the First year of B.Tech/ B.Arch/ BE program in Rajasthan. There is no entrance exam conducted by the authorities however the admission process for B.Tech courses is based on the JEE main scorecard and the class 12th result. Candidates can follow the all the details regarding the REAP 2018 Application Form provided in this article.
REAP 2018 Important Dates
REAP offers the various courses for taking the admission in the colleges. Candidate can opt the course as per their interest and must follow the given scheduled of their preferred course. The REAP 2018 Registration for the B.E./B.Tech is in the table given below.
REAP 2018 BE/ B.Tech Registration Dates
|REAP 2018 B.E./ B.Tech|
|starting date of online registration for college/institute for B.E./ B.Tech||15/5/2018|
|last date for online college/institute registration||26/5/2018|
|Online application form for other courses||1/6/2018|
|Last date for deposition of the application fee(online)||29/6/2018|
|Last date for filling online application form and choice filling||30/6/2018|
Note: For more details regarding the date candidate click on the link given at the end of this post.
REAP 2018 Application Form
Candidates who want to take the admission to B.Tech/B.E courses which are affiliated to RTU Kota can start to fill the application form from 1st June 2018 in the online mode. The basic detail regarding the REAP Online Application is provided below. Candidates follow the procedure for their simplification.
- REAP Registration Form will be submitted online on the official site reapraj.com.
- The duration for submitting the online application form for the remaining exam is 1/6/2018 to 30/6/2018. Also, note that the last date for depositing the fees through the online portal will be 29/6/2018.
- There will be three round of the counseling in REAP 2018. In the first round candidates who are from the out of Rajasthan will be given the allotment of the seat based on the merit list. In the second round candidate from Rajasthan will be given the allotment of seat. In the third round candidate from the state of Rajasthan.
- Who had their choice from the second round of allotment exhausted.
- Those candidates who allotted their seat have to go to their institute.
Note: the candidate who does not report to the allotted institute after allotment of the seat or the candidates who are from the out of Rajasthan are not eligible for the upward movement.
- Candidates are requested to keep their Phone no. and E-mail Id same during the admission process as all the communication would be made by the REAP-2018 office on the registered mobile number and the email ID.
- For taking the admission in B.Tech/B.E courses applicant must pass the 10+2 class with 45% in each subject in the final exams.
REAP Counselling 2018
There is no Entrance exam will be conducted in the complete exam, So seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of There their rank in the REAP Rank List, course selected and seat availability. Candidates have to register on the official website, After it, they have to fill their choice there.Candidates will get seat allotted on the basis of 12th percentile or JEE Main 2018 Rank. Two separate rank list will be prepared and released on the basis of 12th result and JEE Main result, by the exam authority.
The seat will be allotted on the basis of these lists. Candidates can check the list on the official website after it they have to report to the allotted institutes with all the required documents. At the reporting institute their documents will be verified, and after successful verification, they will get admission in the institute.
Official Website: REAP 2018 | REAP Announced Dates