Punjab Ett Admission 2024-26, SCERT D.El.Ed Apply Online @ssapunjab.org

 Punjab Ett Admission 2024- ਪੰਜਾਬ att ਦਾਖਲੇ: State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has released the notification of SCERT Punjab ETT Admission 2024 for two years Diploma courses in Elementary Education in the government and private affiliated institutions of Punjab. Therefore candidates who are currently seeking for admission in D.El.Ed courses must now apply online by filling ETT Application Form 2024 soon before the last date. In regards to more updates of SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed Admission such as eligibility, last date etc checks the article below.

Latest Update: SCERT Punjab is going to release the Ett/D.El.Ed Admission 2024 Notification. Eligible & interested aspirants can fill out the online application form from here.

See also

Punjab ETT Date Sheet


Punjab Ett Admission 2024

Punjab Ett Admission 2024-2026

State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Punjab conducts the admission process of D.El.Ed/ ETT courses for the eligible candidates every year. Accordingly, the authority has released the process of Punjab Ett Admission 2024-26 for admission in diploma courses like Elementary Education D.El.Ed, and Elementary Teacher ETT for a period of two years. The online application registration process has already started in July and the authority is going to commence the merit list. Therefore the Punjab D.El.Ed Admission 2024 process is going to be conducted on a merit basis and applicants must fill out the application form and apply for it. The eligible candidates will be further called for the Counselling process to allocate their seats.

Download: SCERT Punjab ETT Admission Notification

Download: SCERT Punjab ETT Admission Guidelines

ETT Application Form 2024

All the candidates seeking for ETT Punjab Admission must fill the online application form soon before the last date. Therefore candidates after ensuring the eligibility criteria must fill the SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed Application Form 2024 through its online process and accordingly apply for the course. Thus candidates need to meet the below steps to fill the application form

  • Log onto the official portal www.ssapunjab.org
  • On the home page navigate to ‘ETT Admission 2024’
  • Click on ETT Application Form 2024
  • Fill out the application as per the given instructions
  • Make attachment of required documents
  • Make a payment of the application fee
  • Click on submit button
  • Save and take a print out of the application form for future reference.

SCERT Punjab ETT Admission 2024: Official Link

Application Fee

  • General Category: Rs 600
  • SC/ST/PH Category: Rs 300

Important Dates

Event Date
Online Registration 1st week of July 2024
Payment of a non-refundable fee 2nd week of July 2024
Filling of online application 1st week of July 2024
Provisional Merit List 2nd week of July 2024
Final Merit List/ Result/ Allotment 2nd week of July 2024
Reporting to the Institution August 2024
Second Counselling Result August 2024

Punjab ETT Eligibility 

  • Candidates must be 12th passed or equivalent from any recognized board with minimum of 50% marks for general and 45% marks for OBC / SC / ST candidates.
  • Aspirants appearing for a 10+12th exam can also apply
  • Candidates must have passed Punjabi up to the Matric Exam level.

Age Limit

  • Candidate should not exceed 36 years of age
  • Age relaxation is applicable only for reserved category aspirants.

Selection Process

The authority will call the candidates for counselling procedure on the basis of the performance in the qualifying exam and cutoff.

scert.epunjabschool.gov.in ett admission 2024

State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has announced the ETT Punjab Admission 2024 through its online portal. Therefore as per the notification, 60% of seats in all the private institutes will be filled on the basis of the combined merit and the remaining 40% management quota will be filled as per the minimum qualification required by the concerned institutions.

For more updates stay tuned to our portal. In the case of any query place your comments in the below provided box.

See also 

Punjab Engineering Admission

Punjab University Result


  1. Jaspreet Kaur Jan 5, 2024
  2. Saroj kaur May 26, 2023
    • Rajni May 30, 2023
    • Rajni May 30, 2023
  3. Manpreet kaur Jan 10, 2023
  4. Varinderjeet kaur Aug 30, 2020

Add Comment

Entrance.Chekrs.com is also part of Chekrs. © 2022 Chekrs.com