Brij University Admit Card 2019: This is the essential information for the students who study in the Maharaja Surajmal Brij University (MSBU) also known as the Brij University. The university is geared up to conduct the exam of the semester (Odd and Even) and the yearly (Part-1 2 3) courses of the UG (BSc BCom BA BEd etc) and PG (MA MSc M.Com etc) examination. We are sharing here the details regarding the MSBU Admit Card 2019.
The university conducts some of the exams yearly and the some of the exam semester wise. Candidates are able to get the admit card of each and every course which is offered by the university. Many students face the problem while accessing the admit card from the official site. So to make their problem easier we are giving here all the information regarding the Brij University 2019 Admit Card.
MSBU Admit Card 2019 Download
We are mentioning here some of the points from which the candidates are successfully able to get the Brij University BA 2nd Year Admit Card 2019 and the other courses also which is offered by the university. The university provides the admit card through the online mode only. So students require know the proper process to download it. The steps for Brij University Admit Card Download 2019 are given below.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. msbrijuniversity.ac.in
- Go to the examination section.
- Click on the link of the admit card.
- Fill the necessary details.
- The admit card appeared on the screen.
- Take print out of it for the future use.
Direct Link To Download Admit Card Links: Click Here
Brij University Admit Card 2019: Details Available
After downloading the MSBU Exam Admit Card successfully from the official site students required to verify the detail which is mentioned on the MSBU Admit Card 2019 Name Wise. So here we are giving some of the points which are required to be available on each and every admit card of the MSBU. If there is any error found go to the examination cell as soon as possible. The details are given below.
- Name of the candidate.
- Name of the exam.
- Roll No. of the candidate
- Examination center name
- Name Of The subject paper
- The timing of the examination
- Code of the subject paper
- Date and day of the examination
- Photo of the candidate along with the signature
- Subject paper name
- Examination authority signature
- Enrollment Of the candidate
Check Here: MSBU Brij University UG Time Table
MSBU Exam Admit Card 2019: Instruction
- Late candidates will not get the entry and not allowed to give the exam in any of the cases.
- Bring the hall ticket in each and every exam.
- Candidates are also required to bring the digital ID on the day of the examination for the verification purpose.
- Candidates are advised for not to write anything on the Brij University Exam Admit Card.
- No electronic gazettes are allowed at the examination hall.
- All candidates required to reach the examination hall at least ½ an hour before the exam started.
Note: students are also able to get the admit card of the other courses which is offered by the university such as BCA, PGDCA, LLB, BA LLB, LLM, BA-B.Ed., B.Sc.- B.Ed., M.Ed. etc.
MSBU Result 2019
After giving the exam successfully students required to check their exam given by them. Students required to know that the university releases the admit card after 2-3 months the exam is finished. Students can check their MSBU PG Result and MSBU UG Result by simply clicking on the link given here.
Hope the details given here help the candidates to get their admit card. Students can get their exam admit card by simply clicking on the link given above. If there is any query mention it through the comment box.
Official Site: Brij University Admit Card 2019