PGIMER Admit Card 2022: Candidates aiming to take admission in Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for admission into MD/ MS/ DM/ MCh/ MHA medical courses will have to give PGIMER 2022 entrance test. In order to appear in examination, candidates need to carry PGIMER Hall Ticket to the examination center.
The hall ticket is very necessary document to be produced during the exam at the examination center as it contains the detail like candidate’s name, roll no, application no, exam venue & its address, course applied etc. Here we have discussed how to download the PGI Chandigarh Entrance Exam Admit Card, exam date, admit card release date etc.
PGIMER Admit Card 2022 Date
Check PGIMER 2022 Exam Date along with admit card release date here.
PGIMER 2022 January Session
|Event||Official Dates (Expected)|
|Commencement of Online Registration||6th October 2022|
|End Date to Register||2nd November 2022|
|PGIMER January 2022 Admit Card||2nd week of November 2022|
|PGIMER 2022 Examination||25th November 2022 (10:00 AM)|
|Result||26th November 2022 (11:00 AM)|
|Counselling begins||14th December 2022 (11:00 AM)|
|Start of Online Registration||2 week of October 2022|
|End Date to Register for PGIMER 2022||November 2 week 2022|
|PGIMER Admit Card 2022 Releasing Date||1 week prior to exam date|
|Examination Date||3 week of December|
|Result Declaration||3 week of December 2022|
|Counselling||Last week of December|
PGIMER 2022 July Session
|Event||Tentative Dates 2022|
|Commencement of Online Registration form||3rd week of March|
|End Date to submit the form||Last week of April|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||Last week of April|
|PGIMER 2021 Examination||3rd week of May|
|Result||3rd week of May|
|Counselling begins||June 2021|
|Online Registration starting date||4th week of March|
|Last Date to Register||3rd week of April|
|Admit Card Issuing Date||Last week of May|
|Examination Date||1st week of June|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June|
|Counselling||Last week of June|
How to Download PGIMER 2022 Admit Card
Follow the listed procedure to download the admit card as per course who have selected.
- Follow the official website link i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in
- Search for Admit Card Download link in “Information for Candidates” section and click on that link.
- Enter the login details like Application no, Password & Security Key and then click on the “submit” button.
- Your PGIMER 2022 Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Save the admit card for future references.
PGIMER Admit Card 2022 Important Instructions
- The admit card will be provided to those candidates who will submit their application in a successful manner and satisfy the eligibility in all aspects.
- Candidates are advised to check all the information printed on the admit card. If there is any problem, then contact the concerned authorities of PGIMER, Chandigarh via mail or helpline no.
- Do not forget to carry your admit card along with the required document. The required document should be a valid identity proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Driving License, PAN card, College ID card)
- Must arrive at the examination center 1 hour before the starting of examination.
- Take 2 or more copies of admit card as it will be required at the time of counselling.
Hope this article will be helpful for all viewers. For any query related to PGIMER PG Admit Card, you may ask in the below comment section. We will help you for sure. Wishing you all the best!!!
PGIMER Admit Card 2022: Official Website