NSIT M.Tech Counselling 2017(नेताजी सुभास इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ टेक्नोलॉजी म.टेक काउंसलिंग ) is going to conducted in the month of June 2017. Through NSIT M.Tech admission 2017, all the eligible candidates will be provided admission into the M.Tech programme offered by Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT). The institute offers admission to the M.Tech programmes with specialization in 3 courses which are the information system, signal processing and process control. A number of subsequent rounds will be conducted in NIST M.Tech Counselling Procedure and candidates will be allocated their seat on the basis of valid GATE score. To get more details about NSIT M.Tech Counselling Schedule such as eligibility criteria, important dates etc go through the information mentioned in the article below.
NSIT M.Tech Admission 2017
The shortlisted candidates must go through NSIT M.Tech counselling process for admission to the three different M.Tech courses that are being offered at NSIT. Candidates with a valid GATE score will be shortlisted and will be eligible for NSIT counselling. In the process of NSIT Delhi M.Tech admission, applicants must fuflil certain eligibility as discussed below-
NSIT M.Tech Eligibility
- Candidate must possess B.Tech/BE degree in relevant field
- Candidate must have cleared GATE in the relevant branch with a valid score
NSIT M.Tech Counselling Schedule 2017
Applicants must keep track of NSIT M.tech Counselling dates as discussed below.
|1.||Start of Online Registrations||24 April|
|2.||Last Date for Registrations and Fee Deposit||15 May|
|3.||M.Tech Screening Dates for all courses||18 May|
|4.||Shortlisted candidates for document Verification||25 May|
|5.||Commencement of Document Verification||12-16 June|
|6.||Release of Merit List||30 June|
|7.||Deposit of Fees for all Courses||10-13 July|
NSIT M.Tech Counselling Procedure 2017
- Candidates must fill NSIT M.tech Application Form and mention all the required details and make payment of application fee of Rs 1000
- Candidates will be shortlisted first on the basis of GATE exam score and accordingly, they will be called for written test/interview.
- Applicants must appear in the counselling process with all the necessary documents and application form for the purpose of verification
- The eligible candidates will be provided their respective seats on the basis of merit as well as availability.
- Selected applicants must make payment of the requisite fees for confirming their seats.
Documents required for verification
- X, XII mark sheet
- Print out of NSIT M.Tech application Form
- X, XII Pass Certificate as a proof of DOB
- Caste certificate(if applicable)
- Original receipt of application fee
- Valid ID Proof
NSIT M.Tech Counselling Results
All the eligible candidates who possess a valid GATE score will be invited for the counselling session. Candidates will further go through interview and test round and on the basis of merit, the authority will declare the NSIT M.Tech counselling results. After which the applicants will be allocated their respective seats
To get more recent updates of NSIT M.Tech Counselling, keep visiting our site www.entrance.chekrs.com and we will also notify you the Engineering Entrance PG Exam Calendar.