NEET SS 2019 is also known as National eligibility-cum-ranking super specialty test. All the events dates of NEET SS 2019 have been released by NBE. National Board of Examination (NBE) will conduct NEET-SS 2019 in 28 June 2019, on a computer-based platform in a single session.
“NEET SS 2019 Application form has been released already and ready to be filled, So All the interested aspirants can fill the exam form before due date using the NEET SS 2019 Application Form link.”
National eligibility-cum-entrance test is an entrance exam for DM/ MCH courses. Recently MOHFW notified that NEET SS exam will be held in various cities across India on 28 June, 2019. All the interested candidates can get all the required details and procedure to fill the application form from this article.
NEET SS 2019: Details
- Name of Exam: National Eligibility-cum-Entrance (ranking) Test ‘Super Specialty’
- Conducted by: National Board of examination NBE
- Type of Exam: National Level
- Offered Programs: Various DM/MCH courses
- Periodicity: Annual
- Mode of Exam:- Computer Based (Online)
NEET SS 2019 Important Dates
NEET SS 2019 exam date with other event’s dates has been released online. Interested candidate can go to the official website to see the official notification. Interested candidates can also get details from the below table.
|NEET SS 2019 Events||Dates|
|Starting date of NEET SS 2019 application form||May 2019|
|Last date to SUBMIT Application form||May 2019|
|NEET SS 2019 admit card||Jun 2019|
|NEET SS 2019 Exam Date||28 June 2019|
|NEET SS 2019 Result Date||July 2019|
*Counseling schedule is given in counseling section of the Article.
NEET SS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the Applicants who want to appear in the NEET SS exam are advised to read the eligibility criteria very carefully because all the candidates should fulfill the following criteria listed below:
- Registration with M.C.I /State medical council is mandatory and its document proof should be furnished at the test center.
- Foreign Nationals can appear in NEET SS 2019 without M.C.I registration. They will get a temporary registration.
- Candidates are qualifying and/or getting their results of MD/MS/DNB qualifications after 15th July 2019, shall be rejected and will not be eligible to appear in this examination.
- Candidates document have to be verified at the time of counseling, if failed then he/she will not be eligible for admissions.
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized postgraduate medical degree(MD/MS/DNB) provisional pass certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 15th July 2019 in accordance with eligible board specialty courses as mentioned in Annexure B of the NEET SS 2019 information bulletin can apply for NEET SS 2019.
NEET SS 2019 Application Form
As we mentioned above NEET Application form is already released. Candidates have to go to the official website to fill the Application form. You can also follow this step by step procedure to fill up the NEET SS 2019 Registration Form.
NEET SS Application Form 2019: How To Apply
- Go to the Application form link provided at the end of the post.
- Now on that page fill the required information such as Name of Candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile Number, Email Address, and Captcha. Check all the filled details and, if everything looks OK, click on Submit button.
- After submitting the registration form within minutes, you will receive a User ID and password on the registered email address and mobile number. Check your Email address or Mobile for Message.
- Now you are registered, and registered Users can click on `Applicant login’ to access the NEET SS 2019 Application form by entering the User ID and password (received in Email or on the mobile number). Now click on the ‘Go to Application Form’ button and before filling the application form please read the important instruction carefully.
- In this form, you have to submit all the details as listed below in their correct field.
1. Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile number, Father’s Name & Mother’s Name,
2. Select the Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
3. Select Are you a person with Disability (Yes/No),
4. Identification Details from ID proof,
5. Communication Address.
“Click on Save and Next to proceed to next section.”
1. 10+2 equivalent exam details
2. MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details
3. Internship Details,
4. SMC/MCI Registration Details
5. Additional Information
“Click on Save and Next to proceed to next section.”
|Test Center Details||
1. Upload your recent passport size photograph of Maximum 80 Kb size, and it has to be in JPG/JPEG format
2. Upload your scanned signature of Maximum 80 Kb size, and it has to be in JPG/JPEG format
3. Select a Test State and City
- After filling the form, check your filled details once again, read the declaration and fill the Captcha.
- Click on I Agree on checkbox to complete the application form, then, click on Submit
- After it, you will be re-directed to the payment gateway to make the payment.
- On payment page select the mode of payment, Now the NEET SS 2019 application fee will be visible. Pay it.
- After successful payment Please download the Acknowledgement Receipt.
Note: The examination fee is Rs. 3750/-. Candidate can pay through Credit Card, Debit card, or net banking.
NEET SS 2019 Exam Pattern
NEET SS 2019 Exam will be held in various cities across India on 6th of July 2019. There Will be two part of NEET SS Exam paper Part A & Part B. Part A will carry 40% weight and part B will carry 60% weight. Exam Pattern for NEET SS is given in the table below.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam duration||2½ hours|
|Number of Questions||100/paper|
|Each Question will carry||4 marks|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deduced for each incorrect answers|
1. A 15 min test tutorial before the exam.
2. No marks deduction for un-attempted questions.
3. Test for General Medicine & Paediatrics specialty shall be conducted together.
4. On the next day test for rest of the specialties shall be conducted.
NEET SS Syllabus
There Will be two part of NEET SS Exam paper Part A & Part B. Part A will carry 40% weight and part B will carry 60% weight. The Part A will carry Questions from the eligible feeder broad specialty course and remaining Part means Part B will carry questions from the concerned/clubbed super specialty.
NEET SS 2019 Admit Card
NEET SS 2019 admit card will be issued in June 2019, after the successful form submission. The Admit card will be mailed to the registered E-Mail id. Candidates need to print a copy of admit card and paste (glue) a candidate’s latest passport size photograph.
All the candidates’ needs to carry a photocopy of Permanent and Provisional SMC/MCI registration, authorized photo IDs at the examination center, Along with a printed copy of the Admit Card (with glued photo),
NEET SS 2019 Result
NEET SS result will be declared by 15th July 2019. All the candidates with more than 35 percentile will be declared as qualified. The Result will be declared online on visit www.nbe.edu.in.
Based on the result, separate merit list for each super specialty course will be released. This merit list will have names of all the qualified students
|All India Entrance Exams||Engineering || Law||Management|| Medical|
NEET SS 2019 Counseling
There will be a common counseling at the national level for all NEET SS seats. The NEET-SS 2019 Counseling will be conducted by Directorate General of health services, Govt. of India. Here is the NEET SS Counseling schedule.
All the interested candidates who want to get admission in various DM/MCH courses, in reputed Colleges/University. NEET SS is a great opportunity.
Just Check your Eligibility for the exam. And if you fulfill exam’s criteria, fill the application form and start your preparation for the NEET SS 2019, from today.
A few words I want to add to this article:
“Lose that fear, don’t cram, Make Notes, Sleep and Eat well, Use Creative technique, try your best and create your own future.”
Official Websites and Links: