NDA 1 Application Form 2020: To get admission in the Indian Defence Forces, candidates will have to appear in the National Defence Academy (NDA) Exam. NDA 2 Exam is going to be scheduled on 17 November 2019 but NDA 1 exam will be held on January 2020.
UPSC will release the notification to fill the NDA 1 Application Form in the month of January and it will be last to February. Interested candidates can register for the NDA 1 Registration Form before the deadline and submit it with the examination fee. The application form will be filled in 2 parts i.e. Part I & Part II. See the detailed information in this article to fill the application form.
Official Website: NDA 2020.
Official Notification: NDA 1 2020 Official Notification
NDA 1 2020: Exam Dates
Candidates can check the NDA I official dates announced by UPSC here
|Exam Activity||NDA I Date(expected)|
|Application form starts from||2nd week of January 2020|
|Last date to fill the application||1st week of February 2020|
|Issuing of Admit Card||1st or 2nd week before the exam date|
|Exam Date||3rd or 4th week in April 2020|
|Result Declaration||May 2020|
NDA 1 Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must check the UPSC NDA I Eligibility Criteria before applying for the NDA 2020. application form. It is compulsory to satisfy all the criteria prescribed by the UPSC official authority. Students who failed to meet the admission criteria will be not allowed to appear in the exam. So be careful while registering you for the exam.
- Applicants should be citizen of India. NRI, PIOs, OCIs candidates can also apply for this.
- Candidate’s age should be lie between 19 years to 16 years old to apply for NDA NA examination (I).
- Aspirants, who born in Nepal or Bhutan but living in India can also apply.
- Tibetan refugees who came before January 1, 1962 for settling in India permanently are also eligible for this examination.
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 from any recognized central or state board.
- Candidates should be physically & mentally fit as per the physical rules defined by the officials of NDA.
NDA 1 Application Form: Requirements
Check the given below table to know the requirements required at the time of filling registration from.
|Documents required||Class 10th & 12th mark sheets, Aadhaar card|
|Size||3 Kb – 40 Kb||1 Kb – 40 Kb|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Dimension||140 pixels height x 110 pixels width||110 pixels height x 140 pixels width|
|Bit Depth||24 bit||24 bit|
|Application Fee||Rs.100/- (No Fees for SC/ST & Sons/ Daughters of JCOs, NCOs & ORs)|
|Mode of Payment|
Online: SBI Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card
Offline: challan of SBI bank
How to Fill NDA 1 Registration Form: Steps
1. How to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of UPSC. or Click Here NDA 2020.
- Click on the link “Online application for various examinations of UPSC”.
- A new window will open, where you can see a table for UPSC NDA I Registration Form with 2 links namely “PART-I Registration” and “PART-II Registration”.
2. Fill the application form Part-1
- Click on Part-I Registration.
- Read all the instructions carefully and after this click on “Yes” button to proceed for the application form.
- Fill the form with the correct information of candidates like his/her personal details, academic qualification, contact address etc.
- Click on “Continue” button to move to the next page.
- On the next page, there will be option to update the form. Click on “Update” button to update the filled form if required.
- At last, select “I Agree” to submit the form.
- Note down the Registration no & date of birth for further use.
- To take the print of filled application form after submitting it, click on “Print Application Part-I”.
3. Fill the application form Part-2
- Click on “Click here for Part-II Registration”.
- Enter the registration no, date of birth and captcha available there and then click on “Submit”.
- Select the option to pay the examination fee between Pay by Cash/ Pay by Card/ Pay by Net banking.
- After the successful completion of payment of application fee, move to the next procedure by clicking on the “Continue” button.
- Select the examination center as per choice and convenience.
- Upload the scanned images as per specified format and click on “Continue” button.
- Read the declaration message and then click on “Finally Submit”.
- Click on the link “Print Application” to take the print-out of final application form.
- Students will get notification after final submission of the form on his/her registered mobile no and mail id.
We hope that the mentioned information will helpful for all candidates who will apply for NDA NA 1 Application Form. Keep checking this site to get update related to NDA 2020. Also Check our separate Article for NDA Syllabus and NDA Previous Year Question Papers. Best of Luck for the exam and keep Visiting !!!
NDA 2020: Official Website: