NCHMCT Counselling 2018
NCHMCT Counselling 2018: NCHMCT examination is a national level exam. It is conducted yearly to offer admission in B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration course in central, state, and private institutions of hotel management.
NCHMCT JEE result has been declared on 22 May 2018. After the result declaration, all the qualified candidates are waiting for the NCHMCT Counselling 2018 Procedure. The schedule has been already released by the authority. So in this Article, we are going to share all the information we are having about the procedure and NCHM JEE allotment dates.
NCHM JEE Counselling 2018: Dates
The NCHM JEE Counselling Dates is already available on the net, and according to the schedule, the registration for counselling will start from 26th May 2018. Here is the complete schedule.
|Updation of Candidates profile by NCHMCT||22nd to 25th May 2018 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Starting of online registration & choice filling (Round 1 and Round 2)||26th May 2018|
|Last date of registration & choice filling (Round 1 and Round 2)||4th June 2018 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Choice locking (Round 1 and Round 2)||3rd June to 4th June 2018 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Seat allotment date (1st round)||6th June 2018|
|Reporting at Admission Centers (1st Round)||7th to 12th June 2018|
|Last date for withdrawal||7th to 12th June 2018 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Details of vacancy, due to non-reporting or Withdrawal or Cancellation of admission||13th June 2018|
|Choice modification (Round 2)||14th to 17th June 2018 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Seat allotment date (2nd Round)||18th June 2018|
|Report to the Reporting centers(Fresh allotment)||19th to 22nd June 2018 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last date to withdrawal||19th to 22nd June 2018|
|Details of vacancy, due to non-reporting or Withdrawal or Cancellation of admission||23rd June 2018|
|3rd Round and spot round, Registration, Choice filling, Payment||25th to 28th June 2018|
|Seat allotment dates (3rd Round+ spot round)||29th June 2018|
|Reporting date period for verification of document||2nd to 5th July 2018|
|Physical reporting for all candidates of hostel preferences||16th to 21st July 2018|
NCHMCT Counselling 2018 Procedure
NCHMCET of NCHM JEE counselling procedure will be organized in 3 rounds. Procedure for all rounds will be same. The seat will be allotted to candidates in every round; the complete procedure is given below:
NCHMCET Online Registration (All Rounds)
First of all, candidates have to visit the official website and they have to register themselves clicking on “Online Registration and choice feeling”. New candidate have to generate password here so they have to click on Generate password for Login.
- Now they have to enter Roll Number, Application Number, Candidate’s name and date of birth.
- After it, they have to generate a password and choose security questions and its answer.
- Now they have to log in using Roll number and generated password.
- Candidates have to fill as many numbers of choices as they prefer from the list of the institute.
- After it, they have to lock their filled choices before the last date. They also have to take a printout of their filled choices.
NCHMCET Seat Allotment 2018
- After the NCHMCET choice filling procedure, the seat will be allotted to all the eligible and qualified candidates. The seat will be allotted on the basis of their performance in the exam and rank/merit list.
- Candidates have to log in to the official website using the Roll Number and password. After login to the website provisional seat allotment result will appear.
- There will also be 2 links at the bottom, with text ‘Download Provisional Seat allotment letter’ and ‘Pay seat acceptance fee’.
- Using the first link, candidates have to download and print-out the seat allotment letter. And using the 2nd link they have to Pay the Seat acceptance fee.
- The Seat acceptance fee is Rs. 40,000/- including Non-refundable NCHMCET counselling fee of Rs. 1500/-.
- Candidates have to first exercise an option for further seat up-gradation procedure. They can choose Freeze or Flot options, Freeze stands for seat accepted without any up gradation request. Flot stands for Seat accepted but requested for seat up gradation.
NCHMCT Counselling 2018: Reporting
- After accepting the allotted seat, Candidates have to report to the allotted institute for further admission and document verification procedure.
- Candidates will only get admission after the successful document verification procedure.
- At the Reporting center candidate also have to submit their choice of option for Hostel Allotment.
- Hostel allotment will be based on All India Rank of the candidate.
They will be required to bring these documents at the allotted institute
|ID Proof which has their photo||Medical Certificate|
|Disability Certificate (If applicable)||Category Certificate|
|NCHMCT JEE 2018 Admit Card and Scorecard||Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet & Certificate|
|Birth Certificate||Seat allotment letter|
Notes: Candidates of 1st Round of Counselling who opted the option Flot will be eligible for the second round. Candidates who missed 1st Round and 2nd Round or opted the option Flot will be eligible for the 3rd round. But in the third round, only vacant seats will be available.
NCHM JEE counselling 2018 is a great opportunity for all the qualified student who is interested in getting admission into B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration course through central/state/private institutions of hotel management across all over India.