IPU CET Counselling 2018
IPU CET Counselling 2018: IPU CET is a university level exam and it is managed by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Recently the schedule of IPU CET Counselling has been released by the authority. According to the announced schedule, the counselling procedure will start from June 2018.
Interested and eligible candidates who qualified the IPU CET exam will get admission in various UG and PG courses in the field of Engineering, Law, Computer Applications, Management, etc. In this article, we are going to give you all the details of IPU CET Counselling 2018.
IPU CET Counselling 2018 Schedule
Exam authority has announced the IPU CET Counselling 2018 Schedule. The Events and their dates are listed below.
|Online Registration procedure||8 June – 15 June|
|Verification of Reservation/category||9 June – 16 June|
|Online Choice Filling||8 June – 15 June|
|Seat allotment||17 June – 21 June|
|Online/offline Fee Payment||22 June – 25 June|
|Freezing seat allotment||22 June – 26 June|
|Admission withdrawal||22 June – 26 June|
|Online Choice modification||22 June – 26 June|
|Seat allotment||27 June – 1 July|
|Online/offline Fee Payment||2 July – 5 July|
|Freezing of allotment||2 July – 6 July|
|Withdrawal||2 July – 6 July|
|Online Choice Modification||2 July – 6 July|
|Seat allotment||7 July – 12 July|
|Online/offline Fee Payment||13 July – 16 July|
|Online sliding||17 July – 20 July|
|Allotment letter and remaining fee payment||21 July – 23 July|
IPU CET 2018 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure will be in many parts. The basic steps to appear and seat allotment in counselling procedure is provided here.
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website and click on “Pay participation fee”.
- A very small form will appear, In this form, candidates have to select a course, and enter Roll Number, Date of birth, and their Mobile Number in the respective field.
- After it, they have to Enter Visual Code shown just below the form and click on submit button.
- Then they have to pay the IPU CET Counseling Fee of Rs. 1000/- (+ extra bank charges). This fee is Non-refundable and you can pay the fee through online or offline mode.
- In online mode, you can pay using Net banking, Credit card or Debit card.
- Through offline mode, you can pay using Challan.
IPU CET Registration process:
- Now candidates have to go again on the official website for registration.
- On the homepage, you will find a link for “Registration”, Click on It.
- Again a small form will appear, in this form candidates have to select a course, and enter CET Roll Number, Name, Date of birth, and Result status in the respective field.
- After it, they have to Enter Visual Code shown just below the form and click on the checkbox and click on submit button.
- After logging in, Candidates have to submit their academic, personal, and contact details in their respective fields.
- After submitting these details they will receive their Login ID and Password.
IPU CET counselling 2018 Choice filling:
- Now for choice filling, procedure candidates have to log in to the website using received Login ID and Password.
- After logging in to the website, a choice filling form will appear.
- Candidates have to fill their choices in the respective fields.
- After filling the form. Take a print-out of the dully filled choice filling the form. And submit it.
IPU CET Seat Allotment and freezing for Round 1, 2, and 3
- After filling the choice, the authority will allot seat to all the eligible and qualified candidates.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of merit list, category/reservation, and region.
- Freezing and withdrawal process
- If candidates are satisfied with their allotted seats they have to pay Rs. 40,000/- to confirm/freeze the seat. The paid fee will be adjusted in academic fee.
- If a candidate is not freezing the seat in the given time period, then the up-gradation process will come to action and candidate will be allotted a higher seat.
- If candidates have paid the academic fee, still they can withdraw their seat. Their fee will be refunded and, they will be only considered for IPU CET spot counselling which will be conducted for vacant seats.
Last round of allotment and sliding
- Candidates are not allowed to withdraw their seats in last round of counselling. Their fee will be not refunded if he withdraws their seat in last round.
- Candidates who paid the fees, freeze their seats and not withdrawal their seats will be allowed for sliding round.
- After the sliding round candidates will get all the allotments letters and now they need to report to the allotted institute.
IPU CET Counselling 2018: Reporting and Admission:
- After seat allotment and sliding round candidate have to go to the website and take a print-out of the IPU CET seat allotment letter.
- After it, they have to report to the allotted institute for admission and document verification process.
- At the allotted institute they have to bring all the required documents for the verification.
- If they failed, their seat and admission will be canceled.
- Authority will conduct spot round for all the vacant seats. Candidates have to pay Rs. 2000/- for appearing in Offline Spot round of IPU CET counselling.
- Eligible and qualified candidates will get admission after the document verification process.
- The candidate has to bring
- 10th mark sheet,
- 12th mark sheet,
- IPU CET admits card, rank card, registration slip, payment receipts.
- Seat allotment letter
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- 2 passport size photograph.
IPU CET counselling procedure will be conducted in June- July 2018. Interested and qualified candidates have to complete all the registration procedure before the due date to get admission in various UG and PG courses in the field of Engineering, Law, Computer Applications, Management, etc.
Official Link: IPU CET Counselling 2018