NATA Syllabus (नाटा सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न, सैंपल) 2017: The National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be conducted in two parts, first is Drawing Test and second are General Aptitude & Mathematics. The aspirants have to clear the cutoff of both the exams for the admissions in B.Arch. It is a national level aptitude exam which conducted by Council of Architecture. The drawing test will be held to measure the strengths of the aspirant to sense of perspective drawing, sketch a given object etc. Mathematics and general aptitude will be conducted to check the mental ability of the aspirant. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2017 Syllabus for Drawing test, general Aptitude and mathematics are given below in the article. Aspirants who are going to appear in the NATA 2017 exam they must start their preparation according to the NATA 2017 syllabus, exam pattern. With the help of syllabus and exam pattern, candidates will be able to prepare all the topics according to the marking scheme of the NATA.
[alert color=”blue” icon=””]
नाटा 2017 सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न, सैंपल पेपर्स, पिछले वर्ष पेपर्स यहाँ जांचा जा सकता है। आर्किटेक्चर राष्ट्रीय योग्यता परीक्षा पैटर्न, सिलेबस जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे।.[/alert]
NATA 2017 Syllabus
The aspirants applied for the NATA 2017 B.Arch entrance exam can prepare for the exam as per the topics are given below. With the help of the NATA 2017 syllabus, they will be able to prepare in an excellent manner as well as they can score higher in the exam. The syllabus for the NATA 2017 exam is divided into two parts such as (I) Mathematics and Aptitude (II) Drawing and they are given below.
NATA Mathematics Syllabus
- Statistics and Probability
- Coordinate Geometry of two dimensions
- Coordinate Geometry of three dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic equations
- Binomial Theorem (Positive Integral Index)
- Application of Calculus
- Sets, Relations, and Mapping
- Permutation and Combination
NATA General Aptitude Syllabus
- Objects, texture related to architecture and built environment.
- Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal) awareness of national/international architects and their creations
- Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
- Interpretation of pictorial compositions, visualizing 3Dobjects from two-dimensional drawing.
NATA Drawing Syllabus
- Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract
- Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects.
- Understanding scale and proportion of objects, geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, aesthetics, color texture, harmony, and contrast.
- Conceptualization and visualization
- Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms.
- Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes.
- Perspective drawing, sketching of urban scape and landscape.
NATA 2017 Exam Pattern
There will be two parts of the exam and both the paper will be conducted in an Offline mode. Aesthetic Sensitivity test i.e. General Aptitude Test, mathematics subject is also introduced. For each paper 90 minutes will be given and 62 questions will be asked in the exam.
|NATA 2017||Paper 1- NATA Drawings||Paper 2- General Aptitude & Mathematics|
|Time Duration||90 minutes||90 minutes|
|Questions Type||Paper and Pencil||MCQs|
|No. of Questions||2 Questions||General Aptitude- 30 Questions & |
Mathematics- 30 Questions
|Marks||40 marks* 2 Questions= 80 marks||60 Questions*2 marks= 120 marks|
NATA 2017 Sample Paper
The sample paper for NATA 2017 are made for the aspirants to practice as the examination format and the sample paper is just similar to the actual exam pattern. The NATA 2017 Sample paper will cover the general aptitude, mathematics and drawing for the B.Arch. admission exam. Aspirants must have a habit of solving sample paper, by solving and continuous practice they will be able to score well in the NATA exam. NATA 2017 Model paper are available on the official website of National Aptitude Test in Architecture, aspirants can download the model/sample papers and can start preparing for the exam.
NATA 2017 Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
The aspirants who are going to appear in the NATA 2017 exam they must start their preparation according to the NATA syllabus and exam pattern. They can download full NATA 2017 syllabus from the official website and they can also download the sample papers from the official website for the practice purpose. For more queries and feedback regarding the NATA 2017 Syllabus/Exam Pattern, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.