NATA Application Form 2020: NATA is an acronym for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It is a National Level test that is being organized to provide admission in Architecture 5 Year degree programs.
NATA Scorecard will be valid and considered for one year by many colleges and universities. To appear in the exam candidates have to follow Pre-Exam Events. The Most Important thing is NATA Registration and Application Form.
NATA Application Form 2020 Dates(expected)
The Dates will be announced in the official Notification. Candidates can check the tentative NATA Registration Dates here. The Complete schedule will be out soon.
|Events||NATA 2020 April||NATA 2020 July|
|Registration form Will be Available||24th January 2020||24th January 2020|
|Closing of registration||11th March 2020||12th June 2020|
|Last Date of Image uploads & fee payment||15th March 2020||15th June 2020|
|Last Date of Confirmation page printing||18th March 2020||17th June 2020|
|Application correction window||12th – 15th March 2020||15th – 17th June 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||1st April 2020||24th June 2020|
|NATA 2020 Examination date||14th April 2020||7th July 2020|
|Declaration of result||3rd May 2020||21st July 2020|
NATA Eligibility 2020
Candidates have to fulfill all the NATA Eligibility Criteria to fill the form and appear in the exam. Some of the most basic eligibility criteria are given below.
Age: There is no Maximum limit of age.
Marks: There are no Minimum marks set for appearing in exam excepts B.Arch. For B.Arch, the aggregate required minimum percentage is 50%.
Education Qualification: Candidates have to pass or appearing in one of the following schemes.
- 10+2 from a recognized board
- 10+3 Diploma
- International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of schooling
NATA Application Form 2020: Basic Requirements
Before filling the Application form make sure to arrange some basic stuff which will be required/ asked in the NATA Application Form.
|Required Details||Academic, Personal and Contact Details along with Community certificate (if applicable) in A4 Format.|
|NATA Application Fee||
|Photograph and Signature Specification|
|Dimension||4.5 cm X 3.5 cm||1.5 cm X 3.5 cm|
|Format||JPG, JPEG||JPG, JPEG|
How to Apply for NATA Application Form
After collecting all the required stuff and documents candidate can fill the application form. The Complete procedure can be divided into 2 parts, Registration and Application filling. Here we are providing step by step guide to fill the NATA Application Form.
1. NATA Registration and Guidelines
- Go To the Official Website and click on guidelines. The Complete Instruction will appear on the screen all the points carefully.
- Now Click on “Register” and then “Register Now” Button.
- After that Fill all the asked details in the NTA Registration Form.
- Solve the Captch and click on “Sign Up”.
- A Pop-Up will appear with the message ‘You have successfully signed up. Log in to continue’.
- Now Login to the site by using login id and password and click on “Login” button.
2. NATA Application Form
- After login, You will access the instruction again. Read it and move to the application form.
- In NATA Application Form, Fill all the asked Personal, academic, and contact details carefully.
- After it, Uploads all the required documents and scanned images in the preferred size and format.
- Enter the Captcha, Read the declaration and tick on “I Agree” Box.
- Preview your NATA Application Form and click on “Submit” Button.
- Now, After form submission you need to Pay NATA Application Fee. Make sure to take print out of Receipt and Filled Application Form. Payment can be done through online mode via credit/debit card and net banking.
Also Check: NATA Syllabus and Exam Pattern || NATA Previous Year Papers
That’s All, We hope that this article will help you to fill the application form. Now, After filling the Application form, Start your preparation for the NATA 2020 and do well. Good luck. Keep Visiting Keep Sharing.
NATA Application Form 2020 : Official Website