NATA 2018 (वास्तुकला में राष्ट्रीय योग्यता परीक्षण): The Council of Architecture conducts National Aptitude Test in Architecture for all the students who are seeking admissions in Bachelors in Architecture in all over India. The students can apply online for the NATA Application Form 2018 on the official website. The forms will be made available in the first week of January. The students will be able to get admissions in various government and non-government institutes with the help of NATA Admission 2018 scorecard. The exam is conducted once in a year.
NATA Application Form 2018
The students can apply online for the NATA Registration 2018 on the website of the board. The students have to apply for the form before the last date. The deadline for the online form is in 1st week of February. We will provide here the direct link through which the students will be able to submit the NATA Application form here. The students have to follow some steps for the submission of the online form.
Steps to submit NATA Registration Form 2018.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the NATA Apply online link.
- The students have to register themselves on the website.
- A unique id and password will be provided to the students.
- Now login with that id.
- Start filling the remaining details in the application form.
- Now attach the scanned copy of valid documents, photographs and signature along with the form.
- The next step is payment of fees.
- The fees will be paid by below-mentioned process.
- After payment, submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print of generated form for future references.
NATA Application Form Fee
- The aspirants have to pay Rs.1250 for the application form.
- The fee for each category is same.
- The students can make payment through credit/debit card or net banking.
- The aspirants who will choose Dubai as the exam centre, they have to pay Rs.7000 extra for the form and only after this payment they will be able to receive admit card.
NATA Exam Date 2018
|Commencement of Online registration||First Week of January 2018|
|Deadline of Registration||First Week of February 2018|
|Last date to Upload Image||First Week of February 2018|
|Deadline for fees payment||First Week of February 2018|
|Printout of Confirmation Page will available||Last Week of February 2018|
|Correction Window||Third Week of February 2018|
|Admit Card will release||the Fourth Week of March 2018|
|NATA 2018||Third Week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Second Week of June 2018|
The aspirants are required to check NATA Eligibility 2018 before applying for the application form. The list of the criteria is mentioned below.
NATA Age Limit
- Minimum: 17 Years
- Maximum: Not specified yet
- The aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
NATA Educational qualification
- The aspirant must have completed 12tht class from a recognized board.
- They must have PCM as their compulsory subjects.
- They must have scored minimum 505 marks in their qualifying exam.
- The aspirants who are appearing in 12th class they can also apply.
- Aspirants seeking for lateral entry are not eligible.
NATA Exam Pattern 2018
- Name of Exam: NATA 2018
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Number of Questions: 60
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Total marks: 200 Marks
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be given for every right answer
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
- Subjects: General Aptitude, Mathematics and Drawing
- Marks for qualifying: 25 % in MCQ section and 25% marks in Drawing portion.
|Drawing 2 Sets in A4 size paper||80||90 Minutes|
NATA Syllabus 2018
The syllabus for the exam will consist of mainly three parts Mathematics, General Aptitude and Drawing. The students have to study the topics on the regular basis. This will help them to learn about the topic in more deep manner. The NATA Syllabus Pdf will be made available soon after the official announcement.
- 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Permutation and combination
- Statistics and Probability
- Coordinate Geometry
- general awareness of national/international architects and famous architectural creations
- Visualizing different sides of 3D objects
- mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal)
- Interpretation of pictorial compositions
- visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing Objects
- textures related to architecture & built environment
- Analytical reasoning
- Mathematical reasoning and sets & relations
- Perspective drawing
- sketching of urbanscape and landscape
- Common day-to-day life objects like furniture
- equipment etc.from memory
- colour texture
- harmony and contrast
- Understanding scale and proportion of objects
- geometric composition
- building forms and elements
- Conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory
- Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract
- Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union
- surfaces and volumes
- Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shapes and forms
- Generating plan
- elevation and 3D views of objects
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining