MU OET 2019 Application Form: Manipal University will conduct an online entrance test i.e. MU OET 2019 at university level to provide admission to the various UG, PG and other courses in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Applied Science etc.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the MU OET Registration Form. To appear in the entrance test, candidates need to fill and submit the application form on or before the last date.Here we have mentioned the step by step procedure to fill the application form, entrance exam fee, criteria, etc.
MU OET 2019: Important Dates
Check the tentative date of MU Admission 2019 in the given below table to get to know the exam dates, counselling date etc.
|Starting of Online Application||10 October 2018|
|Last date to apply online||Second week of April 2019|
|Slot Booking (Exam)||Last week of March 2019|
|Examination Date||Last week of April / First week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||First week of June 2019|
MU OET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here we have listed the MU OET Eligibility Criteria for the various courses offered by the Manipal University. Candidates, who fail to satisfy the admission criteria prescribed the official authority of the university, will not be considered for admission to any programmes for the academic year 2019-20
|Programme||Minimum Qualification||Necessary Subjects|
|BTech||Must have completed 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum of aggregate 50% in marks.||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English|
|BTech (Lateral entry)||Should have Diploma degree in engineering with at least 45% aggregate marks.||Mathematics as compulsory subjects|
|BBA||Pass class 12th with minimum 50% marks in aggregate||Any streams|
|MTech||Should have bachelor’s degree in BTech/ BE with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.||Any branch|
MU OET Application Fee
The application fee can be paid through both online and offline. MU OET Examination Fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable/ non-adjustable. Payment can be made through payment gateway via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Candidates, who want to submit the fee through offline mode, must take the print-out of filled application form and then send at the given address along with the demand draft in favor of “Manipal University”, payable at Manipal/Udupi.
“Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal – 576 104
Take a look on the MU Entrance Exam Application Fee
- Application fee: Rs.600 (for all courses)
- Entrance Test fee: Rs. 1400 (for selected courses only)
Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored category
- Application Fee: Rs. 2500
The Payment can be made online through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card and offline with Demanded Draft.
MU OET Application Form 2019: How To Apply
The application form can be filled in the 3 simple steps. Check here how to fill the MU Entrance Exam Registration Form.
- Follow the link to apply online https://apply.manipal.edu.
- Then go the Admission section.
- Now click on Apply Now. New page will appear as shown above.
- Login or Register by filling all the details. Now Click on Register & continue or Login.
2. Photo & Signature Upload
- Next step is to upload the required images like photograph & signature.
- Click on “Choose file” to upload recent passport size photograph with light or white background.
- To upload signature, click on “Choose File” and select the file.
- Signature must be signed by the candidates on a white paper with black/ blue pen only.
- Then Click on “I Agree” button to agree on the declaration message.
- Select at least 2 test centers as per your convenience or choice.
- Select the programme or course for which you want to apply and then pay the fee.
- Click on “Submit & Continue” and then wait for the completion of transactions.
- After successful transactions, take the print-out of the application form for future use.
Check Syllabus Here: MU OET Syllabus 2019
Official Website: MU OET 2019 Application Form