Madhya Pradesh MBA Admissions are open and available now for candidates to get admission for postgraduate course program. Admission in two year course program (MBA) will be announced by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Madhya Pradesh. Interested candidates can apply online for the degree course in Master in Business of Administration (MBA). Madhya Pradesh MBA Admission Test 2017 is an admission test for the candidates to take the MBA courses at the various institute of the MP state. For taking the admission into the MBA candidates need to fill the application form of the admission. The admission of the candidates will be selected on the basis of the CMAT exam 2017.
MP MBA Admission 2017 Details
- Admission Name: Madhya Pradesh MBA Admission
- Admission for: Only Post Graduate Students
- Admission Level: State Level
- Organization Board: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Madhya Pradesh
MP MBA Admission 2017 Eligible Criteria
Students to get admission must be full filled in Eligible Criteria of MP MBA Admission. Students should be passed in CMAT 2017 Eligible Criteria which are given below-
- Students to get admission should be passed in previous three or four year bachelor degree program with minimum 50% aggregate from well known University/ Institute/ Board.
- Candidates of reserved category (SC/ ST) should be passed in Bachelor degree program with minimum 45% aggregate from recognized University / Board.
MP MBA Admission 2017 Important Dates
These important dates consider admission dates, event dates, exam and other important dates. MP MBA Admission Important Dates can be changed as per Directorate of Technical Education Madhya Pradesh.
|1||Start date of online registration to counseling||June 2017|
|2||Closer date of counseling process registration||June 2017|
|3||Shortlist candidate for admission||July 2017|
|4||Date of documents verification||July 2017|
|5||Admission start from||July 2017|
|6||Academic session start from||July 2017|
MP MBA Admission 2017 Application Process
Aspirants to get admission firstly need to register for online MP MBA Admission Application Form 2017 and filled all mandatory or compulsory details ;in the application form. If students do not apply for MP MBA Application Form that type of students cannot take admission for MBA Program. Students can fill application form as –
- Firstly students need to visit online and click on the apply online.
- Fill the all required details without any mistake and go to next process.
- Upload the new or recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee by the mode of online (credit/ debit card/ net banking).
- Read again filled application form if OK then go to final submit.
- Take a print out for future reference or ahead.
MP MBA Admission 2017 Offered Course
The institute provides education in management from many of years and provides two year degree program of Master of Business Administration (MBA). Students need to choose any one course program from various type of MP MBA Offered Courses to get the education.
MP MBA Admission Admit Card 2017
Students can Download MP MBA Admit Card 2017 which is mandatory to bring at attending in entrance exam time. In the admit card mentioned details of student’s like name, roll no, exam date, center and another required details which used to attend or appear in entrance exam.
MP MBA Admission Exam Pattern 2017
Students need to exam pattern to appear in Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test (MP MET). MP MBA Admission Exam Pattern helps to students to make good and high score card in the examination. MP MBA Exam Pattern will be as –
- All questions will be objective types or multiple choice.
- Students need to choose any options for the right answer.
- Total no. of questions will be 200 of objective type.
- There will no negative marking in the entrance exam.
- All questions will be same or equal marks.
MP MBA Admission Syllabus 2017
Every year in Madhya Pradesh state conducts entrance exam to get admission in MBA college so students need to Syllabus of MP MBA Admission 2017 for getting the good rank in the entrance exam. The MP MBA Syllabus and question paper will be based on subjects-
- Numerical Ability
- Data Efficiency
- Business Data Interpretation
- Business Judgement
MP MBA Admission Selection Process 2017
Students to get admission in MBA will be select as per performance in the entrance exam. MP MBA Admission Selection Process will be based on performance in Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) 2017 and Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test (MP MET). Only those candidates will be select for MBA Admission who have a good score card in both of entrance examination.
MP MBA Admission 2017 Counseling Process
Every year MP MBA Counseling Process announce shortlist candidates to MBA in various type of college like Govt. MBA college and Private MBA College. The MBA Counseling Process conducts by Directorate of Technical Education (DET), Madhya Pradesh and selection process will be based on CMAT and marks obtained in the entrance exam. Students can follow given below simple steps of MP MBA Counseling–
- Firstly students need to register to MP MBA Counseling Process for admission in MBA.
- DTE Madhya Pradesh Counseling announces the merit list of shortlist candidates.
- DTE MP called to shortlist candidates for their documents verification.
- If any students do not have legal documents their admission will be canceled.
- If any students do not attend counseling process their admission will also be canceled.
- If any students do not get his/ her name in merit list then wait to next merit list.
Contact at DTE
Directorate of Technical Education,
fourth Floor, Satpura Bhawan, Bhopal,
Phone No: +91-0755-4019401/02/03/04/05
MP MBA Admission Test 2017
Students to get admission should be passed in Common Management Aptitude Test. Other details like eligible criteria, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, important dates and complete details related to MP MBA Admission are given above. For more details related to online registration process of MP MBA Admission Test 2017 check the steps given above or you can directly contact to our experts by commenting at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible with the most optimal solutions.