AIMS Test For Management Admissions 2017: This admission process is commonly know as ATMA this admission process is conducting year year by the Association of Indian Management School. The admission process is for the Admission of MBA programmers. Admission process is for the postgraduate applicant on the National Level. This examination is used to be conducted many time in a year. ATMA MBA Entrance Exam 2017 is conducted by the Association of Indian Management School every year for the admission. This admission is for the Various programmers in the management field. Only can eligible applicant can fill the application form. ATMA 2017 test still have time for the process.
ATMA 2017 Basic Information
- Name of Exam: AIMS Test For Management Admissions
- Commonly Called: ATMA
- Type of Exam: National Level Exam.
- Exam Category: PG Exam
- Conducting Authority: Association of Indian Management School (AIMS)
ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2017
Eligibility Criteria is very important to clear for the candidate. All the applicant have to meet ATMA 2017 Eligibility Criteria to apply for AIMS Test. Following are the eligibility criteria of ATMA 2017 given down.
- Applicant should have to Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Applicant has to score minimum 50% of marks in their graduation.
- A candidate who is in the final year even they is also eligible for the examination.
ATMA 2017 Important Dates
Important date applicant will get here. The candidate who are looking for the ATMA 2017 Important Date which is providing by us here down.
|1||ATMA 2017 Starting date of application form||July 2017|
|2||ATMA 2017 Application fees closing date (By NEFT/ Bank Transfer)||July 2017|
|3||Last Date of ATMA 2017 Application form filling||July 2017|
|4||Last date of Payment by Gateway||July 2017|
|5||ATMA 2017 Download Admit Card||August 2017|
|6||ATMA 2017 Online Test||August 2017|
|7||ATMA 2017 Result||August 2017|
The above given date are not confirmed here all the date will update us after the publishing the official notification.
How to Apply for ATMA 2017, Online Application Process
The application form is the necessary to fill by all the applicant on before the last date of form filling. The ATMA 2017 Application Form filling process is showing down candidate can refer this.
- Candidate will have to register online by given the person details like applicant name, father name, DOB and many other information.
- After getting the successful registration applicant have to click on the Application form.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistake in the application form.
- Pay the application form fees through the banking.
- Click on submit button and submit the application form.
- Take print out of the application form for the other uses.
ATMA 2017 Participating Institutes
Following are the ATMA 2017 Participating Institutes which is given as follows.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), New Delhi
- JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur
- Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur
- NIILM – Centre for Management Studies, Greater Noida
- Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi
- University School of Business Chandigarh University, Gharuan
- Asian School of Business Management (ASBM), Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM), Kolkata
- Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Sinhgad Technical Education Society, Pune
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Institute for Future Education, Entrepreneurship and Leadership (iFEEL), Pune
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), Gandhinagar
- MITCON Institute of Management, Pune
- FLAME School of Business, Pune
- Indus Business School, Bangalore
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies & Research, Navi Mumbai
- Sinhgad Institute of Business Management, Mumbai
- Prin L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Bangalore
- Acharya School of Management, Bangalore
- Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore
ATMA 2017 Exam Pattern
So here is the ATMA 2017 Exam Pattern which is showing down with the help of this applicant can score high marks in their examination through this applicant will know about the wattage of the each subject.
|Sr. No.||Point||Questions||Time Duration|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||3 Hours|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
ATMA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017
The applicant will need the admit card to know about the examination center and address of the center. Here applicant will about the steps to down which will help to the applicant to download the ATMA 2017 Admit Card.
- Applicant has to click on the official website for the admit card.
- After opening the official portal applicant have to click on ATMA 2017 Hall Ticket Link.
- Fill all the asking details.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Do not forget to download the Admit card.
ATMA Result 2017
A candidate who given the entrance test only they will get the ATMA 2017 Result on the official. After getting the result applicant will get to know whether he/she can apply for the admission process or not. Basically, the result will be announced in the month of August.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS),
101, Rekha Deluxe Enclave Sangeetha Nagar, Punjagutta,
Tel.No.Office: 040-2337 0024/34
ATMA 2017, AIMS Test For Management Admissions
The applicant will get all the information about the admission and test process. The applicant can get all the information about the ATMA 2017 like Eligibility criteria, application form, important date, exam pattern and many other thinks related to the AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA) the applicant can get here. A candidate who wish to get lasted news and update about the (ATMA) Test For Management Admissions AIMS they can click here ATMA 2017 to get all the latest update.