MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2019: The Directorate Of Higher Education, Pune, Maharashtra (MH CET) will soon release the admit card for the entrance exam. The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Govt. Of Maharashtra organizes the exam MHCET Law on the state level. It is a gateway for all the candidates who want to get the admission in Integrated-LLB (5 years) and LLB (3years) programs which is offered by the different college in Maharashtra. Here, the entire student will get all the information regarding the MH CET Law 2019 Hall Ticket.
MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2019
The student needs to download the examination hall ticket of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test on time as it is a gateway for all the students to give the exam. Without it none of the candidates were allowed to sit in the examination.
MHCET Law Hall Ticket Date 2019
Here we are giving the important dates regarding the MH CET Law Admit Card students can check the details of the dates from the table given below. We will give the official dates after it will release by the university.
|Name Of The Event||Expected Dates|
|Starting Of The Application Form||Feb last week 2019|
|Last Date Of The Application Form||March last week 2019|
|Admit Card (5-Years Integrated Program)||April 2nd week 2019|
|Admit Card (3-Years Program)||May Last week 2019|
How To Download The MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2019
Students who will take active participation of the entrance exam of the law under the MH CET is required to download the MH CET Law Admit Card from dtemaharashtra.gov.in. So we are giving here some of the steps from which the candidate can download the MH CETLaw Hall Ticket 2019.
- Go to the official site i.e. dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Go to the notification section.
- Click on the link of admit card.
- Fill the respective details.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card appeared on the screen.
- Take print out of it for the future use.
Check Here: Maharashtra LAW Common Entrance Test Application Form 2019
Important Instruction MH CET Law Admit Card 2019
- Those candidates who will appear in the exam are required to carry their examination hall ticket without that none of the candidates were allowed giving the exam.
- Keep the admit card at the proper place and the condition as it will use during the admission process.
- Once the DHE Maharasthra Admit card 2018 is issued the admit card will not be issue again to the candidate.
- At the examination hall, none of the candidates were allowed to bring the any of the electronic gazettes.
Maharashtra LAW Common Entrance Test Result 2018
After giving the exam students are excited to know the examination performance which is given by them. Students are able to get the LLB 5 yrs and 3 yrs on the DHE website dtemaharashtra.gov.in. The MH CET Law Exam Result 2018 is available in the form of the scorecard and the merit list both.
Hope the details given here will help the candidates to get the admit card if there is any query please mention it through the comment box given below. We will soon reply to the answer to your queries.
MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2019: Official Site