MCU Admit Card 2021: In our previous post we provided the article about the time table of the Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya (MCU) now we are sharing here the detail regarding the admit card of UG (BSc BTech BCA BBA etc) and PG (MA MSc M.Phil MCA MBA etc) courses.
The university provides the admit card to all those candidates who are eligible for the exam through the online mode. On the day of the examination schedule each and every student required to bring the admit card. Many of the students don’t know the proper process to download the admit card. So we are providing here each and every detail regarding the MCU 2021 Admit Card.
MCU Admit Card 2021 Download
After sharing the details about the MCU Admit Card MPOnline we are providing here steps from which the candidate can download their admit card. The steps given here are simple and easily understandable by the candidates. The steps are as follows.
- Go to the official site or the Portal of the university
- Click on Login Kiosk, Login there and click on the link of the admit card.
- Fill the respective details which are asked.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card appeared on the screen.
- Take the print out of it for future use.
MCU Online Exam Admit Card 2021: Details
After successfully downloading the MCU Admit Card Online students need to check the details which are available on it. Sometimes there is the condition arises that the details mentioned on the admit card is not mentioned correctly or the properly. So we are giving here some of the points from which the students can verify it form the MCU Exam Admit Card. The points are as follows.
- Name of the exam
- Timing of the examination
- Name of the subject paper
- Name of the candidate
- Signature of the examination authority
- Date and day of the examination
- Examination timing
- Venue of the examination
- Enrollment No.
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Check Here: MCU Time Table 2021
mcu.ac.in Admit Card 2021: Instruction
- Bringing any of the electronic gazettes at the examination hall is not allowed.
- Reach the examination center half an hour before the exam begin
- Students are able to leave the examination hall ½ an hour before the exam is finished.
- Bring the valid ID proof for the verification purpose with the MCU Online Exam Admit Card.
- Always bring the MCU Admit Card 2020 BCA/ DCA or the other subject exam on the day of the examination.
Note: Students are also able to access the MCU Bhopal Admit Card 2020 of the other courses which is offered by the university such as MCA-LE, MBA (MM), MA (MC), BA (MC), BTech (PP), BSc (MM), BSc (GA), M.Sc (NM), MA (APR), M.Sc (FP), BBA-EC, M.Sc. (MR), M.Phil (MS), Ph.D., PGDCA, DCA 2 Media Studies etc.
MCU Bhopal Result 2021
When all the examinations will finish students will be eager to know their examination performance. Students are required to know that they are able to see the MCU Result 2021 from the official site only. The university releases the result after 2-3 months the examination is over.
That’s all students for the MPOnline MCU Admit Card 2021 if there is any queries mention it through the comment box given below. We will give the answer to your question as soon as possible.
Official Site: MCU Admit Card 2021