MAT Application Form 2019: AII India Management Association (AIMA) has announced the MAT February Exam Date on its official website. Candidates aspiring to give MAT February session exam can visit the official website to Apply Online.
The application form will be filled up through online mode only. Before proceeding for registration, must read the MAT Registration Guidelines available on the official site. Only the candidates, who will submit the Online Registration form on or before the last date, will be invited to appear in the entrance exam.
Read this article completely to get all the information related to MAT February Registration
MAT 2019 Important Dates
AIMA has invited candidates to register for the MAT-2019 exam for the February session. Here we have mentioned the official date in the table below.
|MAT February 2019||Official Date|
|Online Registration starts from||16th December 2018|
|Deadline to submit applications for PBT||8th February 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card (PBT)||9th February 2019|
|Last Date to submit applications for CBT||12th February 2019|
|Publishing of Admit Card (CBT)||19th February 2019|
|MAT Exam (PBT)||17th February 2019|
|MAT (CBT) Date||23rd February 2019|
AIMA MAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to ensure the MAT Eligibility Criteria in all aspects before applying for the same.
- Aspirants must have passed their graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institutes.
- Candidates having a professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) are also eligible for MAT.
- Final year appearing graduates can also apply.
- No age limit is defined by AIMA to apply for MAT exam.
- NRI and Foreign Nationals can also appear for MAT.
- To give MAT exam, there are no restrictions on number of attempt.
Application Form Basic Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational and Personal Details, valid email id|
|Required Scanned Image Specifications||Photograph||Signature|
|Size||40 – 100 kb||10 – 40kb|
|Format||jpg, jpeg||jpg, jpeg|
|other detail||recent, light or white colored background||Sign on white paper with Black ink pen|
|Application Fees||For Paper based Test: Rs.1550/-|
|For Computer based Test: Rs. 1550/-|
|For both PBT & CBT: Rs. 2650/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online: Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking|
Also Check: MAT 2019 Syllabus
How to Apply Online for MAT 2019 February session
Follow the procedural steps mentioned below to register for MAT 2019 Registration
- Navigate the official website link i.e. mat.aima.in/feb19
- Click on ‘Register’ tab present at the right-top of the page.
- Enter the asked information and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no or email Id.
- Enter the OTP and press on ‘Verify & Submit’ button to create your Id.
- After registration, confirmation message will be sent to your email id.
Complete the Registration Form & Upload Scanned Images
- To complete the registration form, again visit the given above link.
- Click on ‘LOG IN’ tab.
- Enter the registered email, password & date of birth and submit it by clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill the all empty required field with correct information.
- Select maximum 5 institutes. Candidates opted for both modes can select maximum 7 institutes.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ to move to the next step.
- Next step is to upload the scanned photo & signature as per given specified.
- Click on ‘Choose File’ button to upload the images.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and then move to the payment page.
Make Payment & Print Application
- Select the payment mode type.
- Enter the card details and submit it.
- Preview your filled-in application form and must take a print-out of it for further use.
For any further queries related MAT February Registration, drop your comment in the comment section below. We will respond to your queries for sure.
MAT Application Form 2019: Official Website