MAT 2019 : Management Aptitude Test is an Entrance Test conducted for providing admission into the management course in the various B-Schools of the country. Many colleges offer admission to MBA & PGDM courses based on the MAT score card.
In order to get entry in the MBA colleges or institutes across the country, students must apply for the MAT Application Form. This admission test is organized by the All India Management Association four times in a year. Check here all the details related to MAT Exam.
MAT May 2019 Important Dates
|Starting of application form||11th March 2019|
|Closing of online registration||1st May (PBT) and 10th May (CBT)|
|Issue of admit card||2nd May (PBT) and 13th May (CBT)|
|Date of Exam (PBT)||5th May 2019|
|Date of Exam (CBT)||18th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||On or after 24th May 2019|
MAT February 2019 Important Dates (Concluded)
|Starting of application form||16th December 2018|
|Last Date of online registration (PBT)|
|Last Date of online registration (CBT)||12th February 2019|
|Admit card Release Date||9th February (PBT) & 19th February (CBT)|
|Exam Date (PBT)||17th February 2019|
|Exam Date (CBT)||23rd February 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of February 2019|
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- No age restrictions for MAT exam.
- Must have bachelor’s degree or have completed any one of professional courses e.g. CA/CS/ICWA.
- Candidates who will be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree can also apply for MAT exam.
- Applicants can attempt as much as they can.
- Must obtained minimum passing aggregate marks in the graduation to appear in the exam.
MAT 2019 Application Form
- Visit the given link mat.aima.in/sep18.
- Click on the Register to be registered for MAT.
- Fill the all mandatory field with correct information.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Login into the account after submitting registration form with mail id, password & date of birth.
- Fill all other required details and then upload the scanned images such as photograph & signature.
- Pay the amount of examination fee as per the mode of test applied by the candidates.
- Candidates can also check their form status after the form submission.
- MAT Examination Fee Structure is given below:
|Mode of Test||Examination Fee|
|Pen-paper based Test||Rs.1550/-|
|Computer based Test||Rs.1550/-|
|Both Paper & computer based test||Rs.2650/-|
MAT Exam Syllabus
- Exam will be held in both Online and Offline mode.
- The objective type questions will be asked in the examination with 4 options.
- The paper will consist of a total of 200 questions.
- The question paper will be divided in 5 sections.
- Total time duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For each correct response, 1 mark will be awarded and ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
- Check Complete MAT Syllabus Here: MAT 2019 Syllabus
|Section||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Time (minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||40||35|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||40||15|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||40||30|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency|
|Indian and Global Environment|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning|
MAT Previous Year Paper
To prepare and perform in better in MAT 2018 entrance exam, candidates must give MAT Mock Tests and practice previous year papers. Previous Year paper will guide students how to attempt the paper and give overview of the question papers. To improve the speed and accuracy, it is compulsory to solve maximum no of MAT Previous Year Question Paper or attempt as much as possible number of mock test.
- Make a study plan and follow it for better performance.
- Practice more & more last year paper
- Try to give mock test to manage the time.
- Take the help of reference books.
- Give time to each & every topic. Try to give more time on the difficult topic or on the topic having more weightage.
MAT 2018 Admit Card
Candidates must know the importance if admit card as it contain necessary details like name of examination, date of examination, timing hours, name of candidates, roll no etc. Applicants must carry their admit card while appearing for the examination. Without MAT Hall Ticket, no one will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Follow the steps to download the MAT Admit Card
- Visit the official site of AIMA.
- Go to the option download, available at the top of the home page.
- Select MAT Admit Card and click over it.
- Enter the Registration no & password and download the admit card.
MAT Exam Result 2018
After conducting the exam successfully, result will be declared on the official site. All candidates who will be appeared in the exam can see their result after downloading it from the official site. MAT Entrance Test Result will be declared probably in the month of September, within 3 or 4 days after conducting the exam.
To see the MAT Score Card, follow the given steps:-
- Go to the portal of AIMA.
- Then go to the option Download, select MAT Results.
- Enter Registration no & Roll no and then Click on “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
MAT Cutoffs will be the minimum criteria required to qualify the entrance test for management programmes. Each participating colleges will have different cutoffs decided by the official authority of respective colleges. On the basis of cutoff i.e. minimum percentile, students will be called for the further procedure. It will be mandatory to score the cutoff marks to get admission in the college of your choice.
MAT 2018 Admission Procedure
Candidates who will scored the cutoff marks, will be called for the next round as per decided by the different colleges. Candidates can approach various MBA institutes according to their cutoff marks. MAT Admission Procedure will be done on the basis of entrance test marks and performance of candidates in the further round conducted by the colleges. Each MBA colleges or institutes have their own admission criteria. Some of colleges conduct Personal Interview, while some of institutes or colleges conduct GD & PI both. MAT Selection Process is not fixed. Students have to perform well in each round to get enroll in the colleges of their choice.
Official Website: MAT 2019