Lucknow University Admission Form 2019: Students who wish to study different courses such as BA/ BCom/ BSc/ BCA/ BTech/ BBA/ BA LLB/ LLB /LLM/ MBA/ Ph.D/ MA/ MCom/ MSc/ MCA from Lucknow University (LU) need to appear in Lucknow University Entrance Exam.
Lucknow University Application Form for UG and PG Course will be made available through online mode only. The university provides admission in BTech/ BArch based on UPSEE 2019 Score Card. For PG Management, LU/ LKO offers admission based on 2 modes, CAT Score Card or LUPMET (Lucknow University Management Entrance Test).
Lucknow University 2019 Important Dates
Candidate must check the expected Lucknow University Admission Date to get the information about application form release date.
|Events||Tentative Dates (UG) 2019||Tentative Dates (PG) 2019|
|Online Application submission starts||4th week of March||1st week of April|
|Application last date without late fee||2nd week of April||2nd week of May 2019|
|Application last date with late fee||3rd week of April||3rd week of May 2019|
|Admit Card||4th week of April||5th week of May 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||1st-2nd week May||1st – 2nd week June 2019|
|Result||Last week of May||1st week of July 2019|
|Counseling||June||2nd week of July 2019|
Check the Lucknow University Eligibility Criteria for various courses before filling the application form.
|BA/ BCom/ BSc/ BA (Hons.)/ BBA/ BCA||
|MA/ MCom/MSc/ MCA||
Also Check: Lucknow University Entrance Exam Syllabus
Application Form Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Aadhaar Card, 10th & 12th Mark-sheets, 10th & 12th Admit Card, Caste Certificate|
|Size||Not more than 50 KB||Not more than 50 KB|
|Format||jpg/ jpeg||jpg/ jpeg|
|General / OBC||SC/ ST|
|UG courses||Rs. 800/- (Rs. 1400/- late fee)||Rs. 500/- (Rs. 1500/- late fee)|
|PG courses||Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- late fee)||Rs. 500/- (Rs. 1500/- late fee)|
UG Management (
BBA/ MBA 5 years or BBA)
|Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- late fee)||Rs. 500/- (Rs. 1500/- late fee)|
|PG Management||Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 3000/- late fee)||Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- late fee)|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card|
How to Fill Online Lucknow University Application Form
Follow the instructions below for Lucknow University Online Registration
- Visit the Lucknow University Official site i.e. www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Search for the Registration link.
- Enter the required details like candidate’s name, mail id, and mobile no and submit the details.
- You will get login details on your registered email id or mobile no.
- After registration, log in to the candidate account with the help of login credentials.
- Next step is to fill the application form.
- Enter candidate’s personal details, academic qualification, contact address, select course, test center.
- If you are applying for MBA, then select admission mode. (Enter CAT percentile or score if select admission based on CAT Score).
Upload Photo & Signature
- Move to the upload images option.
- Upload the scanned images such as photograph and signature as per prescribed format.
- Then submit the application form to proceed for the payment process.
Payment & Print Application
- On payment page, you will see payment mode type (credit/ debit card/ net banking).
- Select payment type, enter the card details and submit it.
- Take the print of the filled-in application form for future use.
Hope we have shared useful information regarding Lucknow University Admission Form. For any sort of queries, drop your message in the message box below.
Lucknow University Admission Form 2019: Official Website