KUK Revaluation Form 2018
KUK Revaluation Form 2018: Recently Kurukshetra University has declared the results for the students pursuing undergraduate b& postgraduate degree from the university. Those students who are not satisfied with their results or have got failed in any subjects can Apply Online KUK Revaluation Form. Form will be available on the official site of Kurukshetra University. To fill the form, students have to download it from there and then fill all the details. After 1 or 2 month of form submission, university examination controller will again release the result that will be Kurukshetra University Revaluation Results 2018.
|Name of Organization||Kurukshetra University|
|Name of Programmes||UG & PG|
|Releasing Date||Available soon|
KUK Rechecking Form 2018
Kurukshetra University Rechecking Form will be issued within 15 days after the main examination result. All the students who gave exam for various courses like BA, BCom, BCA, BBA, MA, MCom, MSc etc can check their results on the university official site. If students are not happy with their results, can fill KUK Revaluation Form.
KUK Revaluation Form 2018: Steps
- Visit the official site of Kurukshetra University i.e. www.kuk.ac.in
- Go to the Quick Links given at the left side of the portal.
- Click on the Exam/ Application Form/ Revaluation Rules link given there.
- List of form will be open. Choose the “Application for Re-Evaluation of Answer Books”.
- Click over it, application form will open on the screen.
- Take the print of application form and fill it.
- Attach the attested photocopy of mark sheet or result with application form.
- Revaluation fees can be paid in the Oriental Bank of Commerce, K.U.K. or any CBS branch of PNB or through Demand Draft in the favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra payable at SBI, kuk branch.
- Candidates have to send the form by post or submitted personally.
- Candidates have to sent the form at the address given below:
“To The Dy / Asstt. Registrar
- KUK Rechecking Form must be received by university authority before the last date.
KUK Revaluation Fees 2018
Students who will apply for the revaluation form have to pay some amount as revaluation fees or can say KUK Rechecking Fees. Fee can be deposited through offline mode only. Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 as late fine, if they submit the form after the last day.
|Engineering & Pharmacy||Rs. 500/-|
|Other Courses||Rs. 300/-|
Official website: KUK Revaluation Form 2018