KUK Revaluation Form 2018: Recently Kurukshetra University has declared the results for the students pursuing an undergraduate & postgraduate degree from the university. Those students who are not satisfied with their results or have got failed in any subjects can Apply Online KUK Revaluation Form.
KUK Revaluation Form 2018 Fee
Students who will apply for the revaluation form have to pay some amount as revaluation fees or can say KUK Rechecking Fees. Fee can be deposited through offline mode only. Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 as late fine, if they submit the form after the last day.
|Engineering & Pharmacy||Rs. 500/-|
|Other Courses||Rs. 300/-|
KUK Rechecking Form 2018
Kurukshetra University Rechecking Form will be issued within 15 days after the main examination result. All the students who gave exam for various courses like BA, BCom, BCA, BBA, MA, MCom, MSc etc can check their results on the university official site. If students are not happy with their results, can fill KUK Revaluation Form.
KUK Revaluation Form 2018: Steps
- Visit the official site of Kurukshetra University i.e. www.kuk.ac.in or Click Here
- Click on the “Online Exam Form” Link which is located at the Top-Right side of the portal.
- Now on the new page, Find and Click on the Big Button which will be located at the center of the page.
- Now Click on the “Online Exam Forms” Link which will be on the Navigation Bar..
- Click over it, the application form will open on the screen.
- Fill it by going through the following procedure:
iii)Fill Personal Details.
iv)Fill Examination Details.
v)Go to Application Status to Preview and Submit.
vi)Take printout by clicking on Preview/ Download PDF button at top right corner.
vii)Submit the hard copy in concerned College/Department/Institute.
- Attach the attested photocopy of a mark sheet or result with the application form.
- The fees for the Regular(Fresh/Reappear) Students shall be paid through their concerned College/Institute through the Online portal. However, the Ex-Students will pay their fees themselves through the online portal while filling the online examination form
KUK Rechecking Form must be received by university authority before the last date.
The form will be available on the official site of Kurukshetra University. All the interested students have to fill it from there and then submit it. After 1 or 2 months of form submission, university examination controller will again release the result that will be Kurukshetra University Revaluation Results 2018.
Official website: KUK Revaluation Form 2018