JEECUP Admit Card 2019
JEECUP Admit Card 2019: Candidates seeking admission in diploma courses in engineering or non-engineering field in UP state can register for JEECUP-2019. JEECUP is also known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UP-JEE) or UP Polytechnic. Those candidates who will register for UPJEE in a successful manner can access their JEECUP Hall Ticket from the official portal.
All students going to appear in this examination need to download their admit card as without this no one can enter the exam center. Here we have discussed how to access the admit card, exam date.
JEECUP 2019 Admit Card (Releasing Date)
Candidates looking for the tentative schedule of JEECUP-2019 Exam Date can check the other important dates here.
|Online Application Form availability||December 2018, 3rd week|
|Last date to fill the application form||February 2019, 2nd week|
|UP Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card||April 2019, 1st week|
|Exam for Group A (for Engineering/Technology Diploma)||April 2019, 3rd week|
|Exam for Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K7||April 2019, 3rd week|
|JEECUP 2019 Result||May 2019, Last week|
How to Download JEECUP Admit Card 2019
Follow the procedure to download UP Polytechnic Admit Card
- Visit the official website of JEECUP i.e. jeecup.nic.in
- Search for the “JEECUP 2019 Admit Card” download link on the home page.
- Click on it and enter the login credentials.
- The admit card will be appeared on your device screen.
- Download it and take the printout of it for future use.
JEECUP Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
- Applicants must report 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- To get permission to enter the examination room, please bring the print of downloaded “UPJEE Hall Ticket”, otherwise you will be not permitted to give the exam.
- It is not allowed to bring any electronic gadget inside the premises where the examination will be held.
- Candidates must bring a photo identity proof such as Aadhaar card/ Driving license/ Passport/ PAN card/ Voter ID card along with the admit card.
- Applicants must check the complete details printed on the admit card. If there will be any mistake, you can contact to the UPJEE council for further action.
- If your admit card does not have photo, then carry 2 passport size photograph. One will be affixed on the admit card and other will be on verification form, it will be verified by the authority of respective exam center.
Here we have provided the sufficient information to all candidates. In case you have any query, write your message in the below comment box. We will reply you with the relevant answer. All the Best!!!
Official Website: JEECUP Admit Card 2019