KMAT Application Form 2017: The students those are interested in taking the new admission the Karnataka Management Courses. The students need to fill the KMAT 2017 Application Form on or before the last date of the application submission. The Online Application Form for KMAT 2017 will be released soon online by the KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association). The students need to fill the application form on the compulsory basis because without fill the application forms the students cannot sit in the exam hall.
KMAT 2017 Eligibility Details:
- Name of the Exam– KMAT Aptitude Test 2017
- Exam Conducting Board– Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association
- Status- Released soon (April)
- Category- Application Form
- Exam Category– PG Level
KMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria of KMAT 2017 before filling the application form of KMAT Test 2017 because you don’t fulfill the eligibility them the application form will be discarded by the exam community. You can the eligibility below-
- Students need to have a 3 Year Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 Years degree from any of the field like Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- The passing marks of the student in the Bachelor’s degree should be 50% and 10% relaxation will be for the reserve category candidates.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply the application form.
KMAT 2017 Important Dates
The aspirants can check here the important dates of KMAT Test 2017. By the dates, students can know that will be which event happen. The dates are provided in the below provided tabular form-
|Sr. No.||Exam Events||Important Dates|
|1||Starting date of form filling of KMAT 2017 application form||July 2017|
|2||Last date of registration of KMAT 2017||August 2017|
|3||Last date filling KMAT 2017 application form||August 2017|
|4||Download KMAT 2017 Admit Card||September 2017|
|5||KMATY 2017 Entrance Exam||September 2017|
|6||KMAT 2017 Result Announcement||September 2017|
How to Apply for KMAT Application Form 2017, Register Online for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2017
The students need to fill the Application of KMAT 2017 from the official website of KMAT. You need to follow the below provided steps to fill the application form before the last date of the application-
- Visit the official website of KMAT, i.e. kmatindia.com/.
- Search the application form on the home page of the website and open it.
- The application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Read all instruction of fill the application before filling the form.
- Fill the complete application form by the correct data.
- Upload the scan copy of the required documents in form.
- Recheck the filled form and hit the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application from.
- Pay the application fee.
KMAT Application Fee 2017
The students need to pay the Application Fee of KMAT 2017 before the last date otherwise the application form will be discarded by the exam conducting community. The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for general category aspirants and the application fee will be Rs. 700/- for the reserved category aspirants.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2017 Online Application Form
The students can check here the all info of the Application form of KMAT 2017 before the last date of the application. Without applying the application form the students cannot sit in the exam hall and they can’t take the new admission in the management courses.