KMAT Admit Card 2017: The students who want to take the new admission in the Management Courses at Karnataka State and those are searching for the KMAT Hall Ticket 2017 can check here. The admit card of the exam will be provided soon for the students. The students need to collect the permission letter of the exam before the exam date because without permission letter the students can not appear in the exam hall. The Call Letter of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2017 will be provided in the September month 15 days before the date of the examination. The Karnataka KMAT Admit Card 2017 will be provided on the official website of KMAT 2017.
KMAT Exam 2017 Details:
- Name of Exam– Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2017
- Exam Conducting Board– Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
- Category– Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Status– Released Soon
- Official Website– kmatindia.com/.
|1.||Download KMAT 2017 Admit Card||Aug/ Sept 2017|
|2.||KMATY 2017 Entrance Exam||September 2017|
|3.||KMAT 2017 Result Announcement||Sep/ Oct 2017|
How To Download the KMAT Admit Card 2017, Get Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Hall Ticket 2017, Exam Call Letter
The Students need to gather their call letter of the exam before the examination. The candidates can check the below mention steps for Download the Hall Ticket of KMAT 2017 –
- Visit the official website of KMAT i.e. kmatindia.com/.
- Search the admit card link on the home page of the website and open it.
- A check box request will appear in new Tab.
- Fill the asked info in the provided boxes by the correct data.
- Click on the submit key.
- The Call letter will appear on your system screen.
- Download the admit card and take a hard copy.
- Keep it safe and don’t forget to carry it at the exam hall.
KMAT Hall Ticket 2017
The students need to collect the permission letter of the exam before the exam date. The Admit Card of KMAT 2017 will be provided only for those students they have been applied the application form of the exam successfully. The Hall ticket of the exam has all info of the Exam and student that are following-
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s name of applicant
- Applicant signature
- Applicant Photograph
- DOB of Applicant
- Name of Exam
- Date/ Day of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Time Duration of Exam
- Exam center address
- Exam Instructions
You need to read all instructions of the exam and follow them at the exam center for participate in the exam successfully otherwise you will be stopped to appear in the examination. By this exam, the students will take the new admission in the PG Courses of Management at Karnataka state.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Hall Ticket, KMAT Call Letter 2017
The students those are looking online for the Admit Card of KMAT 2017 they can check here. The Hall Ticket of KMAT 2017 will be provided online on the official website of the exam. The students can Download the Admit Card of KMAT 2017 in the September month 2weeks before the date of the examination. For any of the issues, while downloading the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2017 Admit Card, you can ask us your queries by commenting at the end of the post.