KLUEEE Counselling 2020 (कोनेरू लक्ष्मिः यूनिवर्सिटी काउंसलिंग )is going to be conducted in the third week of September for admission into various Engineering courses. The counselling of KL University admissions will be conducted completely on the basis of KLUEEE Rank 2020. Therefore all the shortlisted candidates will be provided a call letter from the KL University and called for the counselling process. The KLUEEE Counselling Procedure 2020 will be held in two rounds. A subsequent number of steps are included in the KLUEEE Counselling Schedule which includes registration, document verification followed by seat allotment process. To get more precise details on KLUEEE 2020 Counselling go through the article and get complete information.
KLUEEE Counselling 2020
KL University counselling schedule will soon commence soon after the declaration of KLUEEE results 2020. All the candidates will be alloted their respective seats on the basis of KLUEEE Merit list and as per availability. Eligible candidates will be provided KLUEEE counselling call letter and invited for the couselling session.
KLUEEE Counselling Schedule 2020
Get details of KL University Counselling dates by going through the information mentioned below-
|Date (Expected)||Morning Schedule||Evening Schedule|
|3rd week of September||OBC/SC/ST/ Ex-Service Men/Single Girl Child Candidates, Sports/NCC/ECA Quota candidates
KLUEEE Ranks 1-20000
EAMCET (AP) Ranks 1-40000
Qualified for JEE Advanced 2017
IPE Marks above 950/1000
Open Category Candidates Quota-
Ranks 1 to 2000 EAMCET(AP)
Ranks 1 to 40000 Qualified JEE Advanced 2020
IPE Marks above 950/1000
|3rd week of September||KLUEEE Ranks 2001-5000||
KLUEEE Ranks 5001-7000KLUEEE and EAMCET Ranks
KLUEEE Ranks 15001-20000
|Last week of September||KLUEEE Ranks 7001 to 95000||KLUEEE Ranks 9501 to 12000|
|Last week of September||KLUEEE Ranks 12001 to 15000B||KLUEEE Ranks 15001 to 20000|
KLUEEE Counselling Procedure 2020
- Candidates must attend the counselling process in person.
- Eligible candidates will be issued the call letter by the university. Aspirants will have to appear at counselling venue as per schedule mentioned by the authority in the call letter
- Only the applicants who satisfies the eligibility requirements, produce valid documents, pay the required fees, reach the cutoff, will be provided admission. The admission will be on the basis of total intake capacity of the university for the particular course and number of eligible candidates.
- Candidates must produce the original documents with their attested photocopies for the verification purpose.
- Applicants must make payment of counselling fee through demand draft (DD) drawn in favor of KL University payable at Vijayawada.
- Admission fee- Rs 10,000(one time) and Rs 95000
- Caution Deposit: Rs 5000 (one time)
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 80000 for First Semester
SC/ST candidates are provided with a relaxation of Rs 10,000 while candidates belonging to OBC may get a relaxation of Rs 5000.
Documents required for verification.
- X, XII marksheet
- XII Pass certificate
- KLUEEE call letter
- KLUEEE Admit card 2020
- KLUEEE Rank card 2020 or JEE Main 2020 or EAMCET 2020)
- Conduct Certificate (CC) and Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Other documents if applicable such as Sports/Extra Curricular Activities (ECA)/NCC specified in the application
- Caste certificates(for reserve category)
- Six recent passport size colour photographs.
KLUEEE Seat Allotment Results 2020
The KLUEEE B.tech admission counselling will be conducted only for those candidates who have secured KLUEEE Cut off marks and has made their way to the merit list. The KLUEEE seat allotment process will be done on the basis of candidates performance in KLUEEE 2020 and upon seat intake capacity.
Upon declaration of counselling results, we will also update you here with the same. For more information on KL University Counselling 2020, keep visiting our portal and we will also notify you with Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar 2020