KLU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017: KLU EEE is an admission test for the students to take the admission in the engineering colleges. The KLU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode. The written entrance exam will be conducted on 16th April 2017 and online entrance exam on 20th April 2017. The candidates can appear for the exam into the online mode of the exam and into the offline mode of the exam according to their suitable situation. All candidates need to register online for the KL University Engineering Entrance Exam 2017. Eligible candidates that want to take the admission into the KLU they can apply the application form of the exam before the last date of the application form submission.
केएलयू इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा 2017
केएलयू ईईई आवेदन पत्र, हॉल टिकट, कॉल पत्र, प्रवेश पत्र, रिजल्ट, काउंसलिंग, सीट आवंटन परिणाम। केएलयू इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा साइलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न, सैंपल पेपर्स, साल्व्ड पेपर्स, पिछले वर्ष पेपर्स की यहाँ जाँच की जा सकती है।
KLU EEE Registration Process 2017
Exam Name: KLU Engineering Entrance Exam
- Commonly called: KLUEEE 2017
- Exam type: University level
- Exam category: UG Exam
- Conducting Institute: Koneru Lakshmaiah University
Before fill the application form of the exam candidates need to know all details of the application form as- Eligibility criteria, application process of exam, application fees, important dates, admit card, course offered by university, Exam syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, selection process, result, counseling process, etc.
KLU EEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates can see the eligibility of the application form before filling the application-
- The applicant should be 10+2 pass with 60% aggregate marks.
- The applicants should have the physics, chemistry, and Maths as the compulsory subjects.
Students need to see all important dates related to the application form. Candidates can see below all important dates-
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Applications (Written Test) – AP||13 Apr 2017|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Applications (Online Test)- AP||15 Apr|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Applications (Written Test)- Telangana & Other States||26 Apr 2017|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Applications (Online Test)- Telangana & Other States||27 Apr 2017|
|Issue of Admit Cards (Written test) – AP||14 Apr 2017|
|Issue of Admit Cards (Online test) – AP||16 Apr 2017|
|Issue of Admit Cards (Written test) – Telangana & Other States||27 Apr 2017|
|Issue of Admit Cards (Online test) – Telangana & Other States||28 Apr 2017|
|KLUEE Test Dates (Andhra Pradesh)||16 Apr 2017 – Written Test|
20 Apr 2017 – Online Test
|KLUEE Test Dates (Telangana & Other States)||29 Apr 2017 – Written Test|
30 Apr 2017 & 01 May 2017 -Online Test
KLU EEE 2017 Application Process
All aspirants who are eligible for this exam they can apply Application form of KLU EEE 2017. Candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register themselves by submitting the KLU EEE Application Form 2017 for the written test until 13th April and until 15th April 2017 for Online Test. The candidates can apply the application form by the following process-
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the KLU, i.e. kluniversity.in/.
- Click on the apply application form.
- Fill the application form of KLU EEE and recheck the field data.
- Click on the submit key.
- Take a print out copy of the application form.
- Pay the fees of the application form.
KLU EEE 2017 Application Fee
All aspirants can see the below the fee structure of the application form-
- The all applicants need to pay Rs. 1000/- as the fee of the application form 2017.
- Candidates can pay the fees of the application form by online mode or by offline mode.
KLU EEE 2017 Offered Courses
KLU EEE offers the following courses for the students of the 1st year in engineering-
- Computer science and Eng.
- Electronics and computer Eng.
- Electronics and Communication Eng.
- Electrical Eng.
- Mechanical Eng.
- Civil engineering
- Petroleum Eng.
This exam will be objective type exam with 4 multiple options. For each right answer 1 mark will be provided and there will be no negative marking for any question.
- The Exam will be held in online and offline both modes.
- The Time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Total no of the questions will be 160 questions.
- All questions will be objective type questions with 4 MCQ type.
- 1 mark will be provided for each right answer and there are no negative marking for any question.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Math subject.
- You need to fill the answer in OMR sheet.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No of questions|
Candidates need to see the exam syllabus for make a good preparation of the exam.
The exam will be of the following subjects-
- Units and dimensions
- Elements of vector
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Centre of Mass
- Friction Law
- Rotatory motion
- Gravitation Forces
- Viscosity and velocity
- Expansion of Solids-Liquids-Gases
- Thermodynamics and Thermal Radiations
- Geometrical Optics
- Electro Statics
- Current Electricity and Thermo Electricity
- Electro Magnetics
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semi conductor Devices
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
- Atomic Structure
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Periodic Classification of the elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Gaseous State and Solutions
- Bases and Acids
- Electro Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium and chemical Kinetics
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals
- Group elements
- Transition Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Alkyl Halides and Alcohols
- Ketones and Aldehydes
- Carboxylic Acids
- Nitrogen Compound
KLU EEE 2017 Sample Paper
All students need to see the sample paper of the exam for getting an idea of the upcoming KLU EEE 2017 exam paper. By KLU EEE Sample Papers, candidates can make a good practice of the exam. Sample paper also helps to find out the weakness of the applicants related to the subjects.
KLU EEE Result 2017
The Result of the KLU Exam 2017 will be announce on the official website of the exam. Candidates can check the result online after declaration the result. Candidates need to make a good score into the exam for make secure the selection. The result will be provided with the rank of the applicant into the exam.
Admin OfficeContact info
Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation,
Admin. Office, 29-36-38, Museum Road
Governorpet, Vijayawada. A.P., India.
Pincode: 520 002.
Campus K L University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., INDIA.
Pincode : 522 502.
Administrative Office Contact: 0866 – 2577715
Campus Contact: 0863-2399999
Fax Number (Campus): 0863-2388999
KLU EEE Counseling Process 2017
All selected candidates will be called for the counseling process. By this process, the exam board will provide the seats for the students according to the performance into the exam. for more information of the KLU EEE 2017 candidates can visit the official website of the Koneru Lakshmaiah University. For any type of assistance concerning the KLU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017, you may contact us by commenting at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.