Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2024: Kerala Polytechnic 2024 admission will start in the month of May. It is regulated by the official authority of the Department of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala. No exam is conducted for the admission in various diploma programmes like Diploma in Engineering & Technology and Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exams as SSLC/ THSCL or equivalent examination. Only a bonafide residents of Kerala can apply for DTE Kerala Polytechnic Application Form. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the form and must submit the form before the last date. Kerala Poly Admission is a gateway to get entry in the government and private polytechnic colleges of Kerala state.
Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2024: Important Date
Check the exam schedules of Kerala Poly Admission 2024 here.
|1.||Release of Online Application Form||3rd week of May|
|2.||Last to submit the form||4th week of May|
|3.||Release of Provisional Rank List & Trail Allotment List||1st week of June|
|4.||Closing of appeal at colleges||2nd week of June|
|5.||Publishing of Seat Allotment List & Final Rank List||3rd week of June|
|6.||Round 2 Allotment List||4th week of June|
|7.||Round 3 Allotment List||1st week of July|
|8.||Round 4 Allotment List||2nd week of July|
|9.||Admission closes||Last week of July|
|10.||Classes starts from||1st week of August|
Kerala Poly- Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to ensure the Kerala Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria before applying for the form.
- Only permanent residents of Kerala can apply for Kerala Poly-Admission 2024.
- Only Indian candidates can apply for DTE Kerala Polytechnic Application Form.
- Candidates, whose parents will be a permanent employees in the government sector in Kerala, can also apply.
- Candidates must have passed SSCL/ THSCL or equivalent examination from any recognized board or Kerala board.
- Applicants should have subjects like Science, Mathematics & English in the qualifying exam.
DTE Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2024: Steps
Follow the given steps to fill the Kerala Diploma Application Form:-
- Go to the home page of Poly Admission 2024 through the help of the given link polyadmission.org.
- Fill the Kerala Polytechnic Exam Application Form with all required details.
- Candidates have to fill the application form according to the list given below:
- Application for Regular Seats in Government / Government Aided Programmes / Government Seats in Self Financing Programmes / Special Batch of Hearing Impaired must submit the applications online at the website link “ONLINE SUBMISSION”
- Application for Management Seats under Aided Programmes must submit the applications online at the website link “MANAGEMENT SEATS”,
- An application under NCC Quota must submit the applications online at the website link “NCC QUOTA”,
- The application under Sports Quota must submit the applications online at the website link “SPORTS QUOTA”.
- After form submission, take the print out of the application form. To take the print, click on “Print Submitted Applications”.
- Take signature of Parents / Guardian on the application form, attach self-attested copies of required documents and then submit it at any polytechnic colleges in Kerala state.
- Pay the application fee at the time of submitting the form.
- A registration no will be issued to the candidate who submits the form with self-attested copies of relevant documents and fee.
- Candidates can check the status of their registered applications on the official website.
Kerala Polytechnic Application Fee
The application fee will be submitted at the time of submission of the hard copy of the application form at the polytechnic colleges. Kerala Polytechnic Entrance Fee will be categorized according to different category.
|General candidates||Rs. 150/-|
List of Required Documents to attach with the Kerala Polytechnic Application Form:-
- Self attested copy SSLC/ THSLC or equivalent examination mark sheet/ passing certificate/ hall ticket.
- Self attested copy of the mark list/certificate of ITI/ KGCE/ VHSE.
- Self attested copy of Domicile of Kerala state.
- Self attested copy of NCC quota, Sports Quota, Management Quota
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Self-attested copy of Income Certificate
- Self-attested copy of Medical Certificate, Medical Fitness certificate from the Medical Board
Official Website: Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2024