KEAM Application Form 2020
KEAM Application Form 2020: Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) Exam is a state-level entrance exam conducted once a year for the candidates who want to take admission in the field of Engineering & Pharmacy. This exam is organized by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. No entrance exam is conducted for medical and architecture course. On the basis of NEET score, candidates can get admission in the medical colleges and for architecture, students have to clear the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) exam. Through this exam, candidates will get an opportunity to take admission in various streams of engineering degree. CEE will release the CEE KEAM Application Form on its official site in the month of February. All interested candidates can apply for KEAM 2020. Here we have mentioned the details related to Kerala KEAM Application Form , eligibility criteria, last date of closing of form etc.
Kerala KEAM Application Form: Important Dates
Candidates are advised to see the examination schedules of KEAM 2020 here:-
|Activity||Tentative Date, 2020(expected)|
|Issue of Online Application Form||1st week of February|
|Filling of Application Form closes on||Last week of February|
|Last date to take print of submitted form||Last week of February|
|Publishing of Admit Card||2nd week of April|
|KEAM Examination Date||4th week of April|
|Release of Answer Key||4th week of April|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of May|
|Counselling begins||4th week of June|
KEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check all KEAM Eligibility Criteria here:
- Applicants must be citizen of India. PIO or Overseas citizen of India can also apply for KEAM 2020.
- Minimum age of candidates should be 17 years as on 31.12.2020.
- For Medical course, candidate must appear and qualify NEET exam.
- For Architecture course, students have to qualify NATA exam.
- For Engineering, applicants must have scored 50% in class 12th in PCM subject together. For reserved category candidates, 5% relaxation will be there.
KEAM 2020 Application Form: How to Apply
- Visit the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the available link “KEAM-2020 Online Application”
- Sign-up to the candidate portal with name, mail id, mobile no and set a password.
- After this, candidate will receive a message with generated application number on her/his mail id or mobile no.
- Login in to the account with the application no and password.
2. Filling-up of Application Form
- After login, next step is to fill the application form with all required details.
- Keep all documents together while filling the application form.
- Candidate’s name & father’s name must be same as mentioned in 10th certificate.
- Fill the form carefully; mistake made in form can affect candidate’s eligibility for admission. No changes can be possible after form submission.
- Before final submission, click on “Save & Preview” button, to view the filled application form.
- Check all the entered details again and then click on “Final Submit”
3. Upload Images
- Upload the images as per given detailed information
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||10 – 30 KB||150 width and 200 height in pixels|
|Thumb Impression & Signature||jpg/jpeg||10 – 30 KB||150 width and 100 height in pixels|
- Payment of Application Fee
- Pay the fee through the 2 modes i.e. either online payment gateway or e-challan.
- Fee will different for reserved category.
- Application Fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferable.
- Print Application
- Take the print of Application form after filling it completely.
- Send Print of Application Form with relevant Document to the CEE.
- Paste the photo of size 3.5 x 4.5 cm same as uploaded photo on the form, duly attested by Head of Institution/ Gazetted Officer. Sent it to the given below address with the relevant documents.
“The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala.”
Check here the list of document required:-
- Nativity Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- 10th / 12th Mark sheets/ Passing Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Community/Non- Creamy Layer Certificate
CEE KEAM 2020: Application Fee
All candidates have to submit the application fee for the KEAM Entrance Exam except Schedules Tribes category. Candidates can pay the KEAM Entrance Fee through online mode or e-challan. For online method, pay the fee through payment gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking). Candidates can also pay the fee in any Head/ Sub Post Offices in Kerala in cash with generated e-challan from the website and receive the counterfoil of the e-challan from the post-office. After this, login to the website and check the payment status, if payment tab in the turns green, then post office official has updated the fee status. Othewise, candidate must contact to the post office immediately and get the payment status updated.
|All Category||Rs. 700/-|
Official site: KEAM Application Form 2020.