KCET Application Form 2019
KCET Application Form 2019: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will announce the notification for Karnataka Common Entrance Test in the month of January. Candidates who want to pursue their career in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture and various other courses can apply for Karnataka CET Application Form. It will be available in online mode. KCET 2019 is an entrance test held at state level for those students who are interested to take admission in the first year of engineering, agriculture, pharmacy & other courses provided by KEA.
KCET Application Form 2019: Dates
Here we have mentioned the KAR KEA CET Important Dates:
|Release date of the notification||December 2018|
|Filling of online application||January Last week/ February 1st week 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date for the submission of the fee||February last week|
|Admit card Availability||3rd week of April 2019|
|Examination Date||1st week of May 2019|
|Declaration of the result||Last week of May 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||2nd week of June 2019|
KCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check KEA CET Eligibility Criteria before applying for the entrance test. The criteria will be prescribed by KEA official authority and will be different for various courses.
- Only Indian/ Overseas citizen of India can apply for KCET 2019.
- Candidates must pass 12th from any recognized board of Karnataka state/ Karnataka board.
- Applicants must have scored minimum 45% aggregate in marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics together. English subject is mandatory in the qualifying examination.
KCET 2019 Application Form: Steps
- Visit the Official site kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on “New User? Click Here to Register” link available on the home page of portal.
- Click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Fill the all details asked in the registration form and then click on “submit” button.
- User ID will be created after registration and will send on the candidates mobile no or mail id.
- Filling-up Application Form
- Enter User ID, Password & Security code and click on “Login” button.
- Fill the application form with the details information like Personal Details, Examination Details, Address etc and then click on “Save & Next” button.
- Upload Images
- Next step is to upload the images such as photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
- Photograph must be in passport size with white background and uploaded only in jpg/jpeg format.
- Upload all images according to the size prescribed by official authority. Check the size in the table given below:-
|1.||Photograph||5 – 40 KB||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|2.||Signature & Thumb Impression||5 – 40 KB||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
- After uploading images, read the declaration and click on the “I Agree” checkbox.
- Click on “Submit” button and move to payment page.
- Fee Payment
- Check the fee according to your category here:-
|1.||General/ OBC||Rs. 650/-|
|3.||Candidates lives outside Karnataka||Rs.750/-|
- Fee can be paid through the challan of SBI Mysore, SBI Hyderabad, Indian Bank, Axis Bank & SBI Bank.
- Select the bank according to your convenience, download the challan form and then submit the fee at the respective bank.
- After test fee submission, candidates can download the application form.
- Take the print of filled application form by clicking on “Print Final Application” for future use.
Note: Be careful while filling-up KCET Application Form, as modification is not possible after final submission. It will be possible to correct the mistake during filling-up the form after opening the correction window but for a few days. Also Check: KCET 2019 Syllabus & KCET Sample Papers
Official Website: KCET Application Form 2019