KEAM 2019: Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam is also known by short name KEAM. KEAM 2019 will be conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) to give the opportunity to all the eligible candidates to get admission into UG Engineering & Pharmacy courses in Kerala state.
|Official Release||Exam Date Notification||Prospectus||Syllabus|
|Imp. Details in Malayalam||Annexures||OMR & Courses|
|Application Invitation Malayalam||Application Invitation English|
KEAM Exam is a state level entrance exam, conducted every year to fill seats in various colleges of Kerala. We are trying to mention all the tentative details of KEAM Application Form this upcoming exam.
Kerala KEAM 2019 Important Dates
We are also providing some tentative dates of KEAM 2019 examination. These are expected dates and we have to wait for any official notifications and news to confirm the dates.
|KEAM 2019 Registration will Start from||3rd February 2019|
|Last date of Registration including Fee payment|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||31st March 2019|
|Admit Card will be released on||10th April 2019|
KEAM Exam Date 2019
for Engineering (2 Papers)
Paper 1: 2nd May 2019
Paper 2: 3rd May 2019
|KEAM 2019 Results Declaration||10th June 2019|
|Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists release||On or before 20th June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2019|
KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates are advised to check all the Kerala KEAM Eligibility Criteria before directly going to the Application filling procedure.
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals/PIO/OCI. All the candidates will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category 1 and Non-Keralite Category 2.
- Candidates have a minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December
- KEAM 2019 Qualification Criteria:
Passed Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent examination, with 50% marks in mathematics separately & in PCM subject together.
(5% relaxation for reserved category candidates)
|Medical & Allied||Qualify NEET exam. And Also satisfy the nativity conditions stipulated in KEAM 2019.|
|Architecture||Qualify NATA examination.|
*Allied Courses: MBBS, BDS, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Veterinary, Forestry, and Fisheries.
KEAM 2019 Application Form
KEAM Application Form is expected to be released online in the 1st week of February 2019. Candidates can fill the application form online but they have to send the printed application form to the following address,
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001.
KEAM Last date for submission of KEAM 2019 Registration Form/ application, and Fee payment will be in February 2019, Last week.
KEAM 2019 Application Fee
Candidates except for ST category, have to pay the application fee after filling the application form. Candidates can make payment by credit card, debit card, internet banking or DD (Demand Draft).
- The KEAM Application Fee will be Rs. 700/- for Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both.
- The application fee will be Rs. 300 for SC candidates for Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both.
Procedure to fill up the KEAM Application Form 2019
- First of all, candidates have to register them self to the official website. After it, they will receive the confirmation Mail and SMS.
- Now they have to log in to the page and fill up the application form by providing correct details.
- Now they will need to upload photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
- After filling these details and submitting the form they will be redirected to the Payment page where they have to pay the fees.
- After it, they will be asked to print-out the KEAM Application Form 2019 along with the payment details/Receipt.
- Now Candidates needs to Post their printed application form to the above-given
KEAM 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will help you to prepare better for the exam and in this exam, there will be 2 offline papers with a total of 240 questions. The KEAM Exam Pattern 2019 is given below.
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (2 papers)|
|Duration of Exam||2½ hours for each paper|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Total Questions||120 questions in each paper=240 total questions|
KEAM 2019 Syllabus
- The KEAM 2019 Syllabus will be from the Higher Secondary (12th) or equivalent examination subjects.
- It contains topics & chapters from 12th Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. The question papers will not be based on NCERT textbook and any other textbook.
- The KEAM syllabus 2019 will be prescribed online on the official website by the CEE, Kerala.
|Papers||Exam Duration||Number of Questions||Subjects|
|PAPER 1||2½ hours||120||Physics & Chemistry|
|PAPER 2||2½ hours||120||Mathematics|
KEAM 2019 Admit Card
The KEAM 2019 admit cards will be probably released online on the Official website. Candidates have to download their KEAM Admit Card 2019 through from the official website. Candidates just need to enter the application number and date of birth to download the KEAM Hall Ticket.
After downloading the admit card make sure to take a print out of it because you will need it in examination Centre.
KEAM 2019 Result
The KEAM Result will be declared by the authority after a few days of the engineering examination. It is expected to be declared in the 3rd week of May 2019. It will be declared through the online mode. After the exam answer key will also be released by the exam authority.
The Exam authority will also release separate KEAM 2019 rank lists for engineering courses. The KEAM 2019 Rank List (separately for paper/courses) is expected to be announced in the 3rd week of June 2019.
KEAM 2019 Counselling
The KEAM 2019 Counseling is expected to be started from the 4th week of June 2019 through online mode. After log in to the website, qualified candidates need to fill choices of courses and institute as per their preferences.
In the KEAM Counselling 2019 Process, centralized allotment process will be done through the SWS (Single Window System) to offer Seat allotments to various courses & colleges in state Kerala.
KEAM 2019 first Allotment: Check Here
The seat will be allotted to the qualified candidates on the basis of their filled choice, category, rank, and availability of seats. After the Kerala KEAM Seat Allotment, admission to the engineering courses will be done on the basis of merit list which will be prepared by taking the ratio of 50:50 of the marks secured in exam & the marks secured in 12th PCM subject together.
After qualifying in the Exam and Counselling candidate will get their seat in the institute in state Kerala. Candidates have to report to the allotted institute in the given time period.
KEAM 2019 exam is a great opportunity for candidates who are appearing in Higher secondary examination now. It will open the doors for you to get admission in various UG Engineering & pharmacy courses in Kerala state. So if you are interested in KEAM 2019 Examination, check the Official website regularly.
Official Website: CEE Kerala