CEE KEAM Counselling 2022 is going to be conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, in online mode in June 2022. KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical) is conducted for admission into various professional courses in the state of Kerala. All the eligible candidates who successfully qualified KEAM entrance examination and has made their way into KEAM Merit List will be called for KEAM Counselling Schedule. The KEAM counselling Procedure is going to be conducted through a Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). The process of CAP will be done through the Single Window System (SWS) for providing allotments to the different programme and Institutions of Kerala. KEAM Admission 2022 will be completely done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. Candidates must make register themselves where they have to fill their choice of preferred colleges and courses. Therefore as per the candidate’s performance appeared in CEE KEAM Rank List, the allotment of seat will be done. Thus the candidates who are provided their respective seats in CEE Kerala seat allotment process must report at their respective institute for document verification, payment of payment and all other further processes. Trail allotment will also be carried out. To get more information in regards to KEAM Engineering Counselling, go through the article and get complete details.
KEAM Counselling Procedure 2022
The Kerala KEAM Counseling 2022 will commence tentatively in the month of June 2022. Eligible applicants must register themselves online or at the Facilitation Centers (FC). During the registering process, the applicants will also have to select their preferred college and course as per their choice. Check below the details of KEAM Counselling process.
- The applicants can get the registration link on its official website once it is released.
- Click on the link of ”KEAM 2022 Candidate Portal”.
- Candidate must enter their roll number and application number for login process
- Now enter their Key number and password in the “Online Registration Page”. The Key Number appears to be a16 digit alpha-numeric code provided on the security card. The code must not be disclosed to other.
Course and College Selection
- After the successful registration process, a list of colleges and courses will be displayed online.
- The applicants must select their preferred course-college combination from the list. You can fill maximum number of preferences as per choice
- The selected options gets displayed on screen.
- Click on “Save” button to save your choices.
Review and Print out
- Applicants can review their selection after submission.
- A print out of the filled in options has to be taken by the applicants for future use.
- The applicants can now log out of the Registration Page after taking a print out.
Payment of Fee
After the allotment of seat, the candidate must pay the fees at the CEE Account. The candidates who are allotted seats must make payment of the fees before the specified schedule. After paying the fees, candidates have to take admissions to the allotted course and college.The candidate has to report to the allotted candidate for the document verification process.
Documents Required for Verification
Candiadtes at the time of KEAM Counselling Process must present the below mentioned documents-
- KEAM Admit Card 2022
- Proof for DOB
- Transfer Certificate from respective school /college
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- 10+2 or equivalent Mark Sheet, Pass Certificate (original and photocopy)
- Eligibility certificate from any University in Kerala (candidates who have passed from HSC/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Kerala or by CBSE and CISCE are must be excluded for this)
- Migration Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- KEAM 2022 Score Card
- Allotment Memo issued by CEE
KEAM Trail Allotment 2022
A trial allotment will be done by the admission committee of KEAM 2022. In the CEE Kerala Counselling 2022, eligible candidates will be provided their respective seats on the basis of their rank in the examination. Therefore through KEAM Trial Allotment 2022, the applicants will get to know the working procedure of allotment and which colleges and courses they will be allotted to as per their ranking and eligibility. However, candidate must note that the Trial Allotment does not guarantee the allotment of seats in a course or college.
CEE Kerala Seat Allotment Results 2022
Candidates will be allotted their seats in the institutes included in KEAM 2022 through a Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). A list will be announced via online mode where the selected applicants along with their allotted institutes will be present. Therefore allotted applicants must pay the tuition fees at the CEE account in the specified branches of the State Bank of Travancore (SBT).
KEAM CEE Counselling will be conducted through online mode tentatively in the June 2022. Here in our article, we have provided the details of KEAM Counselling Dates, dates. To receive more updates on Kerala KEEM Counselling keep visiting our site wwww.entrance.chekrs.com and we will notify you the latest updates along with other details of latest Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar Incase of any kind of query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in a short while.