JIPMER PG 2019
JIPMER PG 2019: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Conducts this Medical Entrance Exam for providing admission into PG Courses like Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) in a wide range of specializations. JIPMER PG Entrance exam is being conducted twice in a year in January and July Sessions.
Latest Update 24 Sept.: JIPMER PG 2019 January Session Registration Started from today!! Check below.
Latest Update: JIPMER PG 2019 July Session Dates Announced !! Check below.
Latest Update: JIPMER PG 2019 January Session Dates Announced !! Check below.
JIPMER PG 2019 in a Glance
- Entrance Exam Name: JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2019
- Conducting Body: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- Offered Courses: PG i.e. Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) in a wide range of specializations.
- Periodicity: Twice in a Year i.e. January and July Sessions
- Exam Centers: Ahmedabad, Chennai, Trivandrum, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Puducherry, Bhuvaneswar, and Vijayawada.
- Check: JIPMER MBBS 2019
JIPMER PG 2019 Exam Date
JIPMER PG 2019 January Session Dates Announced already. You can check the schedule of January session in the given below. The JIPMER PG 2019 Exam Dates can be checked Here.
|Events||JIPMER January Session Dates||JIPMER July Session Dates|
|JIPMER PG EXAM 2019|
|Online registration||24th September 2018||28th February 2019|
|End of registration||26th October 2018||1st April 2019|
|JIPMER Admit card||14 Nov 2018 (11 AM) to 02 Dec 2018 (8.00 AM)||April Last Week 2019|
|Exam date||02-12-2018 (Sunday)
10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
|19th May 2019|
|JIPMER PG Result||On or Before 12-12-2018 (Wednesday)||May 4th week|
|JIPMER PG 2019 Counselling|
|1st counselling||19th December 2018||12th June 2019|
|2nd counseling||9th January 2019||5th July week|
|3rd counselling||31st January 2019||31stJuly 2019|
|Final counselling||27th February 2019||28th August 2019|
|Admission before||28th February 2019||31st August 2019|
JIPMER PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To Appear in the JIPMER PG Entrance exam there are some Eligibility Criteria and interested candidates need to fulfill all of them. We are listing here the JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS courses. Make sure to check your Eligibility.
- Indian candidates, Overseas Citizens of India, and Non-Resident Indians can Apply Online for JIPMER PG.
- All candidates who want to appear in JIPMER PG Entrance Exam must hold an MBBS or equivalent Degree.
- They also Need to complete their 12 months compulsory rotating internship or Practical training on or before the last week of December 2018.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate, there is also 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who have already completed MD or MS course in any subject in any medical college are not eligible for JIPMER PG Admission and even not in the entrance exam.
- The Age Limit is not announced yet.
JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form
The JIPMER PG Application Form will be available through Online Mode only. Candidates have to follow the procedure given below to fill the JIPMER PG Registration Form without any mistakes. Just keep in mind that After the final submission of Application form, candidates will be not allowed to do or request any changes in their application form.
Important information for JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form:
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational and Personal Details|
|Required Scanned Image Configurations||Photograph||Signature|
|Size WxH||80mm X 35mm||30mm x 45mm|
|Notes||Recent, Colored, Light Background||Recent on Light background|
|JIPMER PG Application FEES||Rs. 1500/- for General (UR), OCI, Sponsored, OBC|
|Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST|
|Rs. 3000/- for NRI|
|OPH candidates are exempted from application fee|
|Mode Of Payment||Online; Through net banking or debit/credit card|
Apply Online For JIPMER PG 2019
- Candidates have to Visit the Official site through the link given below.
- Then Register yourself using email and phone number.
- Now after registration Login on the site and move to the application form.
- Fill all the Personal, Educational, and Correspondence address and connecting details.
- Check your filled details, and upload scanned image (details given above).
- Check the filled form and make the correction is required before submitting the form.
- Now move to the payment page and pay the fees and print the receipt of payment and filled application form now click on submit.
- That’s it You have successfully submitted the JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form.
JIPMER PG 2019 Exam Pattern
JIPMER PG will be conducted in Online Computer-based Mode. We are here providing JIPMER PG 2019 Exam Pattern. Candidate can observe the basic details of the exam and paper.
|Exam Mode||Online computer-based test|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Language||English language only|
|Type of Question||Multiple choice questions|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks will be allotted for Correct Answer|
|One Mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.|
JIPMER PG Syllabus
JIPMER PG Syllabus will be available on the official website it will comprise of various topics from the relevant courses chosen by the candidates.
|Basic Clinical Sciences||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology & Toxicology||100||400|
|Clinical Sciences||Medicine, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis, Dermatology, Radiotherapy, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine||150||600|
JIPMER PG Preparation Tips
- Visit the official website and get syllabus according to your preferred course. Arrange study material according to the courses/syllabus.
- Always manage the time during the Preparation and exams.
- Observe Exam Pattern and solve previous years JIPMER Question Paper.
- Practice on computer-based tests to increase the speed and accuracy.
- Also Check: How To Crack JIPMER PG in One Month- Best Tips
JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card
JIPMER PG Hall Ticket will be also available on the official website. Candidates have to log in to the official website to access and download the admit card. Admit card is a very important document for the exam you have to keep it safe till the admission. Candidates also need to bring the JIPMER Admit Card 2019 to the examination center with an id proof.
JIPMER PG Result
2 or 3 weeks After Exam the JIPMER 2019 PG Result will be announced on the official website. Candidate can check the result on the official website after logging in to the official website.
The exam authority will also prepare and release a merit list containing the names of the qualified candidate. On the basis of the same JIPMER PG Merit List candidates will be called for the counseling.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2019
Counseling for JIPMER Admission will start in next few weeks after the exam. Qualified candidates will be called for the counseling on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The JIPMER 2019 PG Counseling will have many steps and rounds in every round candidate have to go through these process.
- Biometric fingerprint verification
- Image/photo verification
- Documents and certificate verification
- Seat allotment, etc.
The number of Counselling Rounds will depend upon vacant seats. After Counselling and JIPMER 2019 PG Seat Allotment candidates have to report to the alloted college for the admission procedure.
JIPMER is a medical institution founded and established in 1823 by the French Government. It is a well-reputed institute which offers UG, PG, doctoral, super specialty & other courses in the field of medical. In this article, we will talk about JIPMER PG, JIPMER PG Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date and how you can easily apply online for JIPMER PG Entrance Exam.
JIPMER PG 2019: Official Website