JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) conducts entrance test to provide admission in to post-graduates courses such as MD/ MS/ DM/ MCh. The admission for JIPMER PG January session has started. Interested and Eligible candidates can register themselves for January Session Application Form. The form will be available through online process only.
Go through the complete article to get the detailed information related to JIPMER PG Online Registration Form, exam date, last date to register etc
JIPMER PG 2019 Exam Date
Interested Candidates can see the officially announced JIPMER PG 2019 Exam Date here
|Events||JIPMER PG January Session||JIPMER PG July Session|
|Online registration starting date||24th September 2018||28th February 2019|
|Registration closing date||26th October 2018||1st April 2019|
|JIPMER Admit card||1st week of November||April Last Week 2019|
|JIPMER PG 2019 Exam||2nd November 2018||19th May 2019|
|Result||Last week of November 2018||May 4th week|
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria before applying for the application form. It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility norms in all aspects
- Candidates must be Indian citizens to appear in this examination.
- Overseas Citizens and Non-Resident Indians are also eligible for this exam.
- Candidates should have MBBS degree with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any universities or institution recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Applicants must have 12 months internship certificate on or before 31st December 2018 for January session on or before 30 June 2019 for JIPMER PG July.
- The minimum age required for this exam must be 20 years at the time of admission.
Require Details for Application Form
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational and Personal Details|
|Required Scanned Image Configurations||Photograph||Signature|
|Size (width x height)||80mm X 35mm||30mm x 45mm|
|Notes||Recent, Colored, Light Background||Light background|
|JIPMER PG Application Fees||Rs. 1500/- for General (UR), OCI, Sponsored, OBC|
|Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST|
|Rs. 3000/- for NRI|
|OPH candidates are exempted from application fee|
|Mode Of Payment||Online: Net banking or debit/credit card|
How to Apply for JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form
Applicants can follow the listed below step by step guidelines to fill the JIPMER PG Application Form
- Visit Official website of JIPMER. Go to Announcements -> Exams
- Search for JIPMER MD/MS/ DM/ MCh – Jan 2019 Session Exam link and click on it.
- Click on “Apply Here” button.
- Read the instruction carefully and then proceed for online registration.
- Fill the correct details, enter captcha and then click on “Register” button. See the below image
Filling of Application Form
- Application form link will be send to you at your registered email id with generated User ID & Password.
- Go to your email id and login to the given link with the login credentials.
- Go to Application Form present at the top right side of the page.
- Enter all required details like candidate’s personal detail, contact address, qualification etc and click on “submit” button to move forward.
- Upload the scanned images like passport sized photograph & signature as per specified format.
- Select category, course, test center etc and then click on “submit” button for final submission.
- Before final submission, you can click on “Preview” button to view the filled application form.
- After submitting the form, pay the application fee as per your category through online mode.
- Take the print of final submitted application form for further references.
Hope that the information provided above will be beneficial to you. Still have any doubts, you may ask in the below comment box. We will try to sort out them.
JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form: Official Website