JAC Delhi Application Form (जेएसी दिल्ली आवेदन फॉर्म) 2017: Joint Admission Counselling Committee, Delhi conducts this process for undergraduate applicants to get admissions in various engineering institutes in Delhi state. The JAC offers B.E., B.Tech and for the B.Arch programs to eligible applicants. To get admissions in top ranked universities in Delhi, all the interested applicants have to fill JAC Delhi Application Form 2017. The application form will be available on official site of JAC after the declaration of the JEE mains 2017 result i.e. 27th April 2017. The universities which are offering BE, B.Tech and B.Arch for the engineering programs through JAC 2017 for the Current academic year are Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT). JAC Counselling is done for the undergraduate applicant who wishes to apply for the various engineering programs offered by the university.
जेएसी दिल्ली आवेदन फॉर्म 2017
जेएसी दिल्ली आवेदन फॉर्म 2017 सबमिशन 27 अप्रैल को या उसके बाद शुरू होगा। संयुक्त प्रवेश परामर्श दिल्ली पंजीकरण फार्म जमा की शुरुआत जेईई मुख्य परिणाम घोषणा के अगले दिन से की जाएगी। जेईई परिणाम परिणाम 27 अप्रैल 2017 को घोषित किया जाएगा।
JAC Delhi Application Form 2017
Interested and eligible applicants have to fill the online register form which is available on official site. Only can eligible applicants are allowed to fill register form. Applicants have to meet and clear the eligibility criteria to fill the application form. It is compulsory for all applicants to fill JAC Delhi Register online 2017 for interested applicants. Applicants have to fill application form between the given dates of times. Students need to fill the registration form to apply for the application form on the official site.
Steps for Filling JAC Delhi Application Form 2017
Candidate will have to submit the application form before the deadline of the submission. There are some steps to fill JAC Delhi 2017 Application Process are given below.
- Firstly applicants have to register them self successfully.
- After the login, the applicant has to fill all the required details like name, DOB etc.
- The fees for the application form will be paid in the favour of JAC Delhi.
- If candidates have paid their fees then they will be allowed to fill their desired preferences.
JAC Delhi Registration Process 2017
- Name of Exam: Joint Admission Counselling, Delhi
- Common Name Called: JAC, Delhi
- Type of Exam: State Level Exam.
- Exam Category: UG Exam
- Conducting By: Joint Admission Counselling Committee, Delhi
Applicants who wish to get admission in JAC Delhi they can refer this following JAC Delhi 2017 exam dates while applying for the application form.
|JEE Main Result Date||27th April 2017|
|Starting date filling the Online Application From||From Next day JEE Main Result|
|Last Date of the submission of the application form||June 2017|
|Last date counselling Fees||June 2017|
|Last date of filling the choice filling||June 2017|
|Announcement of the Merit List||July 2017|
|Counselling Dates/Seat Allotment||July 2017|
The dates are not confirmed, we will update the dates after the official notification announcement.
- Admission to the participating Universities / Institution will be based on the All India Rank Prepared by CBSE giving 40% weightage to class XII marks and 60% to the performance in Paper – 1 of JEE (Main) 2017 Examination.
- For admission to B. Arch., Paper-2 of JEE (Main) 2017 Examination will Be considered. For IIIT-D, there are bonus marks.
- 85% seats will be reserved for the Delhi resident and there will be a reservation for the categories too.
- Aspirants have to score 80% marks in the best 5 subjects including PCM before applying for IIIT Delhi.
JAC Delhi Offered Engineering Programmes
The list of Colleges which undergoes the joint admission counselling process.
|S. No.||Name of Programmes|
|Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
|1.||B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)|
|2.||B.Tech in Computer Engineering (COE)|
|3.||B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|4.||B.Tech in Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|5.||B.Tech in Production & Industrial Engineering (PIE)|
|6.||B.Tech in Civil Engineering (CE)|
|7.||B.Tech in Environmental Engineering (ENE)|
|8.||B.Tech in Polymer Science & Chemical Technology (PCT)|
|9.||B.Tech in Information Technology (IT)|
|10.||B.Tech in Bio-Technology (BT)|
|11.||B.Tech in Software Engineering (SE)|
|12.||B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)|
|13.||B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in Automotive Engineering (MAM)|
|14.||B.Tech in Engineering Physics (EP)|
|15.||B.Tech in Mathematics and Computing (MC)|
|Name of Programmes|
|Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)|
|1.||BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|2.||BE in Computer Engineering|
|3.||BE in Instrumentation and Control Engineering|
|4.||BE in Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering|
|5.||BE in Mechanical Engineering|
|6.||BE in Information Technology|
|7.||BE in Bio-Technology|
|Name of Programmes|
|Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)|
|1.||B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering(CSE)|
|2.||B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)|
|3.||B.Tech in Information Technology(IT)|
|4.||B.Tech in Mechanical and Automation Engineering (MAE)|
|Name of Programmes|
|Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT Delhi)|
|1.||B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)|
|2.||B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)|
Joint Admission Counselling Application Form 2017
The Aspirants who will meet the required eligibility criteria for JAC 2017 will be eligible for the counselling process. The counselling process includes mainly eight steps:
- Register for the JAC Delhi 2017 and have to submit their personal information and a scanned copy of photograph and signature in the registration form before submission.
- Login with the JAC registered id for the editing purpose. In the third step, candidates have to fill their choices for the colleges as per their eligibility criteria.
- Lock the choices selected by the aspirants.
- Candidates will be called for seat allotment process.
- The results will be declared for the aspirants who got selected for the seat allotment.
- Aspirants have to submit their fees for the admission process and the last and final step is to report in the institute where the seat is allotted to the aspirant.
- Candidates need to report in the institute where the seat is allotted to the aspirant.
JAC Delhi Registration Form 2017
The JAC Delhi Counselling process will be started from the next day of the JEE Main result declaration. JEE Mains Result will be declared on 27th April 2017 and hence we are predicting that JAC Delhi Registration Form 2017 submission will be started on or after 27th April 2017. The candidates are willing to participate and at the same time meeting with the eligibility norms, are invited to register themselves by submitting the JAC Delhi Application Form 2017. For feedback and more queries regarding the Joint Admission Counselling Delhi Application Form 2017, aspirants can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.