JAC Delhi 2019: The eligible candidates are required to fill the single application form on the official website i.e. jacdelhi.nic.in to participate in a centralized counseling under JAC Delhi. The Qualifying Exam for the JAC Delhi Admission is JEE Mains. Check the report for full information of JAC 2019.
Must Know the Basic Details of JAC 2019 Delhi
JAC stands for Joint Admission Counseling. It is for applicants who want to take admission in Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology. JAC Delhi 2019 is organized by the group of elite Institutes or Universities.
This group includes Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-Delhi) and Netaji Institute of Technology (NSIT). Through JAC 2019 Delhi the candidate who wants to take admission in one of the above Elite Institutions in bachelor level of Engineering or Architectural courses.
JAC Delhi 2019 Important Dates
Important Dates for Online Registration for B.Tech. & B.Arch.
|Online registration and choice filling will begin from||29 May 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||17 Jun 2019|
|The closing of Online Registration and Choice Filling||18 Jun 2019|
|Verification of Documents||19 Jun 2019|
Eligibility Criteria is very important for getting admissions through JAC. The Eligibility Criteria for carious colleges are different. For seeing the eligibility criteria for every college visit the official website of the JAC Delhi Admission i.e. jacdelhi.nic.in Some common Eligibility Criteria are given below:
- The 85% of seats are reserved for the applicants who all are residing in Delhi. Only 15% seats are reserved for the outsiders from Delhi. The certificates are required to get eligibility.
- Note: If the Test center of the candidates are located in Delhi then will considered as the local will part of the 85% seats whereas candidates who have test centers outside Delhi will be considered as outsiders with 15% seats.
The applicant must have passed the 10+2 exam from CBSE or any other equivalent board e.g. ICSC.
|University or colleges||Programmes||Minimum Grades|
|IGDTUW, NSIT and NSIT||B-Tech||60% Aggregate in PCM with the English Subject with 50% marks in every subject.|
|IGDTUW||B-Arch||50% Aggregate In 10+2 with Mathematics (50%)|
|IIIT, Delhi||B-Tech||80% Aggregate in 10+2 including PCM. 80% marks separately in Mathematics.|
There are different age criteria for different institutes:
- NSIT, DTU, IIIT-Delhi minimum age for admission is 17 years where as maximum age is 25 years.
- IGDTUW has no age limits.
JAC Delhi 2019 Apply Online: Steps
Steps to Follow: How to Apply for the JAC Delhi Application Form 2019
Submission of Registration cum Counseling Fees:
- Applicant must visit the official website of JAC Delhi i.e. jacdelhi.nic.in.
- After that you have to pay the Registration cum Counseling Fees.
- For doing so you have to give details JEE Mains like your Roll number, Mobile Number and E-mail Id.
- Once you have provided the details then you can go to the payment option where you have to submit the required fees.
- Choose any option to pay the fees online(Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card )or offline(SBI Challan).
- After Successful payment for JAC Delhi Admission Form 2019 then only you can register.
Note: If you can’t register after payment then your transaction is failed and then your refund will be initiated. You will get your money within 7 days in your account.
- Once your Payment is done, visit the official site i.e. jacdelhi.nic.in of the for the New Registration link.
- Submit your JEE Mains like your Roll number, Mobile Number, and E-mail Id.
- Then it will ask for your Personal Details, Education Qualification, Upload recent Size Photo, signatures and required documents like Mark sheets, Passing Certificate etc.
- Choose the password and your JEE Mains Id will be your Unique Id.
- Take the print out of the form from your future References.
Filling and Locking Of Choices:
Applicants can fill and lock their choices for admission successfully after the registration. Make sure you take print out of the all the choices you fill and lock for future reference of JAC Delhi Application Form 2019.
JAC Delhi 2019 Application Fees
The Application Fees for the JAC 2019 Delhi is Rs. 1400/- which is non-refundable fees. For Credit Card/Debit Card will have 1% of the transaction amount plus service tax. Internet Banking will have Rs10 plus Service tax. For Bank Challan SBI it would be Amount plus Bank Charges.
JAC Delhi Result
- The admission committee will announce the result of JAC 2019 Delhi Seat Allotment after the completion of each round of counseling.
- Candidate can check their seat allotment detail by login into the account through Id And Password.
- The provisional seat allotment letter will be sent to the
- The confirmation will be given after the verification of your JEE Mains All India Rank and all the required documents.
JAC Delhi Admission Cutoff
The cut off for different Universities or colleges will be different as it will be decided through availability of approved seats, how many branches, cut off trends previous year. JAC Delhi Cut Off 2019 will depend on the bases of JEE Mains Score Card and rank. If the paper is easy it will go high and if the paper is hard it will be low.
JAC Delhi 2019 Counseling
The counseling will be done in the six rounds from the last week Of June, 2019 probably. The spot counseling is organized only if the seats are vacant and not filled after the 6th round of JAC Delhi Counseling 2019. Fresh registration is required for the spot counseling with the registration fees of Rs. 10000. Students who gets the seat will have to pay immediate admission fees of Rs. 75000 through SBI E-Challan.
JAC Delhi 2019: Official Website