IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2017-18 (इंदिरा गांधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय बी एड एडमिशन): The Indira Gandhi National open University is going to start its application form for the entrance exam. The interested students can apply online for the IGNOU B.Ed Admission Form. The forms will be available from 21st of June. The deadline for the application form is 15th July 2017 The students have to follow the IGNOU B.Ed Admission Procedure 2017 to complete the formalities. The students who will clear the entrance exam which will be conducted in January month only they will be shortlisted for the admissions.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2017-18
The students who are seeking admissions in Bachelors of Education courses in IGNOU, they can apply for the IGNOU B.Ed Form 2017. The students are required to check the IGNOU B.Ed Admission Criteria first before applying for the application form. The IGNOU releases this form twice in Year for January exam and for June exam. students can apply for the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017 before 15th July. The students can go through the link we have provided here for the application form.
IGNOU B.Ed 2018 Important dates
|Releasing of IGNOU B.Ed 2018 Application Form||21st June 2017|
|Deadline for the application form||15th July 2017|
|IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam||20th August 2017|
IGNOU B.Ed Admission Application Form 2018
The Indira Gandhi National open University has released its admission form for the B.Ed Entrance exam. The students who are willing to get admission in IGNOU can apply for the IGNOU B.Ed Online Application Form 2017. The forms will be available from 21st June. The students can submit the online form on or before 15th July 2017. The students are required to follow few steps for the submission fo the application form.
Steps to submit IGNOU B.Ed Registration Form 2018.
- The students are required to follow the official website.
- Then they have to open the “Application 2018” Link.
- Now open the application form.
- Start filling all the details carefully and correctly.
- Now attach scanned copy of documents, colour photograph and a signature with the application form.
- Now pay the required fee via any fo the online payment mode.
- Submit the application form by hitting the submit button.
- Download the generated application form.
- Also, take a printout for proof.
IGNOU B.Ed Application Fee
The aspirants are required to pay Rs.1000 for the application form.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant must have scored minimum 50% marks in their Bachelors or Master’s Degree from any recognised university.
- The aspirant must have completed NCTC recognised teacher education programme in personal mode.
- There are a 5% relaxation and reservation for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidate.
IGNOU B.Ed Age Limit
There is no age bar for the students.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2017
The students who are preparing for the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance exam, they are advised to follow the IGNOU B.Ed Syllabus. The aspirants will be able to study topic wise with the help of syllabus. The syllabus is divided into five parts. It will be easy for the students to learn the topics part wise. The syllabus for IGNOU B.Ed is given below. The syllabus is prepared on the basis of previous year question and sample papers.
General English Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension- Tenses, sentence types, meaning and inferences, verbs
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Word Relations
- Word Problem
- Coding and decoding
Educational and General Awareness
- Social/ Economics Sciences
- General knowledge on India
- Health and Wellness
- Education In India
Teaching Learning and the School
- Classroom Teaching
- Child Development and Psychology
- Education Acts
- Learning Processes
- Knowledge on Schools and their purposes
Science/ Mathematics/ S.St./ English/ Hindi
- Classes 9th and 10th standard syllabus of NCERT & CBSE on chosen Subject.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
|Part||Subjects||Marks||No of Questions|
|Section 1||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section 2||Logical And Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section 3||Educational And General Awareness||25||25|
|Section 4||Tecahing Learning and the School||25||25|
|Part B(Any one Subject)|
|Section 5||Science/ Mathematics/ Social Studies/ English/ Hindi||20||20|