D.Ed Admission 2021 (डी.एड प्रवेश): The Diploma in Education is a two-year program which is conducted under the Ministry of Human Resource & Development. The aspirants whoa re seeking admission in this course can apply for the D.Ed Application Form 2021. The form will be available on different dates according to the states. The D.Ed Admission Test is organized by each state on a different date. It is a state level exam. the students who are interested can check the D.Ed Eligibility, procedure, etc. mentioned below.
D.Ed Admissions 2021
The students who want to pursue a diploma in education can check the D.Ed Eligibility Criteria and apply for the online form. Each state will release its D.Ed Registration Form on different dates for the residents of that state. The students are required to follow the D.Ed Admission Procedure 2021 to complete the application process. Thousands of students apply for this entrance exam every year but only qualified students get the admissions.
D.Ed Application Form 2021
The students are required to fill the D.Ed Online Form 2021 before the due date. The students will have both regular and private admission options in some institutes. The aspirants are required to follow the below given D.Ed Admission Process to complete the registrations.
Steps to follow for D.Ed Application Process 2021.
- The aspirants have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the Online Application form link.
- The aspirants first have to register themselves on the website.
- Then they have to start filling the application form.
- Enter all the valid details and submit the application form.
- Pay the required fee by any of the online payment modes.
- Download the regenerated application form and also take a print out for the proof.
- Note that there will be a different pattern and criteria for each state.
Diploma in Education Eligibility
- The aspirant must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognised board (State wise).
- The aspirant must have appeared in the entrance test conducted by the state government (Varies for each state).
- The aspirants of SC/ST/SBC/ and other reserved castes have a relaxation of 5% marks in their educational status.
D.Ed Selection Procedure
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of two modes. The admission of the students will depend upon two categories first is the non-entrance test and the other one is through the entrance test.
|Non-Entrance Test (Merit List)||Entrance Test|
|The admission in this process will depend upon the marks obtained by the candidate in their 12th class (Science, Arts and Commerce). A Merit List will be prepared and students will be selected for the diploma course||The admission will purely be based upon the marks and rank secured by the candidate in the entrance exam which will be conducted and varies for each state.|
|This admission is applicable in some institutes only||–|