GUJCET 2017: Every year this Gujarat Common Entrance Test is used to be conducted for the B.Tech admission for the various engineering programs by the Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State. The Gujarat Common Entrance Test is for the Gujarat state this examination is in the states level for the undergraduate applicants who wish to get admission in the engineering programs. Admission to the B.Tech engineering programs is through the JEE Main 2017 score marks. Admission will take place after the counselling and seat allotment round. The entrance examination is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State. This examination is conducting for the undergraduate applicant on the state level. Commonly this examination is called GUJCET 2017.
GUJCET 2017 Basic Information
- Name of Exam: Gujarat Common Entrance Test
- Common Name Called: GUJCET 2017
- Type of Exam: State Level Exam.
- Exam Category: UG Exam
- Conducting By: Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State
The applicant will select for the counselling process on the basis of their 10+2 and JEE Main 2017 performance. The ratio of this examination is 6:4 to get selected for the common entrance examination test. To get admission applicant have to clear this both round 10+2 and JEE Main 2017.
GUJCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
An applicant who applying for the post they should have to clear the GUJCET eligibility criteria 2017 for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test. So here is the Eligibility Criteria for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test which gives a follow.
- candidate have to required to clear the 10+2 class from the Gujarat States Board or any other recognized education board with minimum 45 % for the open category and 40% score for the SC, ST candidate.
- Also, have to clear the JEE Main 2017 at the same time.
GUJCET 2017 Important Date
Now applicant can refer this GUJCET 2017 Important Date will get here down.
|1||Starting date of online Registration||June 2017|
|2||Finalization of Seat Matrix||June 2017|
|3||Choice Filling for Mock Round||June 2017|
|4||Announcement of Result of Mock||June 2017|
|5||Declaration of First Allotment list||July 2017|
|6||Declaration of Second Allotment list||July 2017|
|7||Commencement of Academic Term||August 2017|
The above given date are not confirmed we will update after the official notification.
GUJCET 2017 Application Form
Candidates will able to fill the application form on the official website and also have to fill between the given period of time. The application form filling process is given down.
- Applicants have to register on the site by using the JEE Main 2017 Roll no.
- Login click on the application form.
- Fill the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the asking documents in the box.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- Do not forget to the printout of the application form.
GUJCET Application Fees 2017
All the candidates will have to pay the application fees along with the application form. The GUJCET 2017 application fees are Rs 500/- applicant can pay the application fee through the Debit Card, Credit Card and also can pay by the net banking. Candidate has to pay the application form on before the last date. applicant must have to fill the application form and also pay the application fees.
GUJCET Counselling Process 2017
Through the counselling applicant will get the seat which is allocated by the university. For the counselling interstate applicant has to pay the counselling fees. Following are the GUJCET 2017 counselling process applicant can refer this.
- The Engineering admission 2017 through the online counselling.
- In the GUJCET 2017 there is the two counselling process take place.
- Candidate should have to apply online and fill the choice of courses and colleges.
- Department will allotted seat to the candidate on the basis of the Merit List.
- Candidate will have to report to the college in the given time to verification of the document.
GUJCET Result 2017
Gujarat Engineering Admission GUJCET 2017 result will be declared in the month of June 2017 it is a form of Merit List. The Merit list will announce by the GUJ Admission committee twice. After the merit list applicant will know about the seat allotment. The result will also announced on the official website. The result will be announced by the official notification.
GUJCET Seat Allotment Process 2017
The applicant who apply for the counselling round they are now waiting for the seat allotment list which is declared after the official announcement. In GUJCET 2017 Seat Allotment List applicant will get the seat college. In allocated college applicant will have to report before the time and with the original denouement. Applicant has to pay the fees which are compulsory and refutable by deducting some amount from the fees.
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (Gujarat State)
L. D. College of Engineering Campus,
Ahmedabad – 380 015
Phone: 079-26855444, 079-26300360
Help Line Number: 011-40360360
Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2017
Only those applicant is eligible and interstate have to give this Gujarat Common Entrance Test but they have to fill the application form on before the due date of filling the application form. Here applicant will get all those important details related to the GUJCET like eligibility criteria, Application process, Important dates and etc. Candidate wish to get more information about the Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2017 they will get the information by clicking here on the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2017 here applicant will get all the information related to the engineering entrance test