GCET Admit Card 2020: If you are thinking about taking admission in engineering / architecture or other courses in various government or private institutions of Goa state, you can apply for Goa CET Exam. This exam will be held in the month of May. In order to appear in this exam, candidates will have to fill the application form and submit it at the designated centers.
After submitting the application form, you will get Goa CET Hall Ticket immediately. It is mandatory to carry the admit card at the exam centers as it contains the detail like candidate’s name, father’s name, exam date, day & timing, exam venue & its address etc .
Here we have shared the details information related to Goa CET Admit Card, where to collect it, important dates etc.
GCET 2020 Admit Card Date
The examination authority of DTE, Goa has not released the examination date yet. Here we are sharing the expected date based on previous GCET Exam Date. If you don’t want to miss the chance to take admission in engineering, pharmacy or other courses, then take a look over the date related to Goa GCET Exam 2020.
|Application form release date||1st week of April|
|Last Date of to submit the form and GCET 2020 Admit Card issue date||End week of April|
|GCET Exam Dates||7th May 2020 (Physics & Chemistry) & 8th May 2020 (Mathematics)|
|Goa CET answer key||3rd week of May|
|GCET result||3rd week of May|
|Starting of Counselling (application form B)||4th week of May|
How to get Goa CET Admit Card 2020
In order to get the admit card, first you will have to complete the registration process successfully. There is no online mode to get it nor the hard copy of the admit card will be sent at any candidates’ address. So here we have discussed how to get Goa GCET Admit Card
- Visit the prescribed designated centre of DTE, Goa.
- Candidates will have to submit the filled-in application form to the authority of DTE, Goa
- After this, you will get the hard copy of your printout i.e. ‘Photo Admit Card’ from the authority.
GCET Admit Card: Important Instructions
- It is necessary to bring the “Photo Admit Card” of GCET Hall Ticket during the examination as without it no one will be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Applicants are advised to preserve the admit card till the end of counselling & admission process.
- Do not write anything over the admit card except signature which is put during the examination in front of invigilator.
- Do not write anything on the GCET Call Letter, except the signature which must be done in front of the invigilator.
- Read all the important instructions written over the admit card before appearing for the exam and follow them strictly.
For any sort of query, you can contact us by writing your question in the below comment section. We will reply to you soon. Keep visiting this site and get more updates. Good Luck!!!
Official Website: GCET Admit Card 2020.