GATE Eligibility Criteria 2023: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an entrance test for Graduate Engineer Candidates who want to pursue M.Tech Course in Various IITs, NITs, IIScs, Or other Indian universities or Institutions.
All the B.Tech Students who are keeping their eyes on M.Tech Admissions or PSUs can check the GATE Eligibility 2023 on this page. Only the candidate who will meet the GATE Eligibility Criteria will be able to appear in the GATE 2023 Exam.
GATE Eligibility Criteria 2023
All the applicants must first check GATE Eligibility Criteria Age Limit first. If anyone who would not fulfil the requirement of Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2023 will not be able to participate in GATE Application Process. The age limit of GATE Exam has been set with no age bar but the candidate must have qualified his graduation in engineering with any stream. The students of IITs are also searching for GATE Eligibility for IIT to appear in the examination. We are providing you with complete information about GATE Eligibility Criteria for Computer Science and other branch’s students here.
GATE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4yrs after 10+2 or 3yrs after BSc/Diploma in Engineering/Technology) (final year students can also apply)
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (5yrs course)/Naval Architecture (4yrs course) (final year students can also apply)
- Bachelor’s degree in four year program in Science (BSc) (final year students can also apply)
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science/Maths/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent (final yrs students can also apply)
- Four-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post BSc) in Engineering/Technology (final year students can also apply)
- Five-year Integrated master’s degree or dual degree in Engineering/Technology (those in 4th/higher year can also apply)
- Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five-year integrated BSc/MSc dual degree (final year students can also apply)
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE as equivalent to BE/BTech can also apply. Those who have completed section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible
GATE 2023 Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit
All the students of different departments who want to appear in this entrance examination are searching for GATE Eligibility for MSc and also searching for GATE Eligibility for Mechanical Engineering so that their applications will be accepted by the candidates.
|All India Entrance Exams||Engineering || Law||Management|| Medical|
GATE Eligibility- Computer Science, MSc, ECE, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering
|Qualifying Degree/Examination||Description of Eligible Candidates||Year of Qualification|
|For B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Pharm Candidates|
|Graduation degree in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after Diploma in Engineering/ Technology)||Passed or 4th Year Running||2023|
|B.Sc./ B.S. Candidates|
|Bachelor’s degree in Science (Post-Diploma/ 4 years after 10+2)||Passed or in Final Year Running||2023|
|M.E./ M.Tech or Dual Degree Candidates|
|Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology (Five year program)||Passed or in Forth or Fifth Year Running||2023|
|M.Sc./ MA/ MCA Candidates|
|Master’s degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent||Passed or in Final Year Running||2023|
|For Post B.Sc. Candidates|
|Post-BSc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering / Technology (Four-year program)||Passed or in 2nd/ 3rd or Final Year Running||2023|
|Professional Society Examination|
|B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. equivalent examinations, of Professional Societies, recognised by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India)||Completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses||NA|
|M.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. Candidates|
|M.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. Program||Passed or in Final Year Running||2023|
|Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (Five years course)||Passed or in Final Year Running||2023|
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2023
All the candidates are suggested to check the Eligibility Criteria for GATE before applying for the entrance examination. We have given you detailed information about GATE Eligibility for Electrical and other departments of engineering or graduation courses above. For all the latest updates regarding the same, you can bookmark this page.