IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling 2017(इन्द्रप्रस्ठा इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ इनफार्मेशन टेक्नोलॉजी काउंसलिंग ) is going to conduct IIIT delhi M.tech counselling on the month of June 2017. The IIIT Delhi M.Tech admission will be based on GATE 2017 score, written test and interview. Therefore all th eligible candidates who posses a vaild GATE score will be shortlisted for online test and interview. Applicants who successfully qualifies this will be called for IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling Schedule. Candidates must go through a number of subsequent steps at the time of IIIT Delhi Counselling Procedure such as registration, document verification, fee payment etc. In regards to more precise details go through the information mentioned below in the article.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling 2017
Candidate must possess a valid GATE score to be eligible for IIIT Delhi Counselling. Applicants must apply online by filling its online application form. The counselling session will be carried out in two phases.
Applicants will be screened on the basis of GATE scores and their previous academic record. A maximum score of 490 (230 for CS, 180 for ECE and 80 for CB) students will be invited to IIIT-Delhi to participate in the second stage
All the screened candidates must appear for a written exam (online) at IIIT-Delhi. On the basis of the results of this test, a maximum of 345 (160 for CS, 135 for ECE and 50 for CB) candidates will be invited to take part in the further process.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling Schedule 2017
Check below the details of IIIT Delhi Counselling dates
|Online Application Starts on||May 04, 2017 (Thursday)|
|Last Date of Online Application||May 31, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates||June 02, 2017 (Friday)|
|Test & Interview (at IIIT-Delhi campus)||June 15, 2017 (Thursday|
|Publication of 1st selection list||June 16, 2017 (Friday)|
|Publication of 2nd selection list||June 25, 2017 (Sunday)|
|Admission (at IIIT-Delhi Campus)||June 30, 2017 (Friday)|
|Starting with Refresher module||July 01, 2017 (Saturday)|
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling Procedure 2017
- Applicants must register themselves for the IIIT Delhi Counselling 2017 online on the official website.
- Candidate must fill his/her personal/academic/contact details with valid mobile number, email id and address.
- Candidates must upload scanned copies of recent photograph, signature, and left thumb impression as per the specifications and submit it
- All candidates have to take two print outs of the registration form, from as one must be submitted with the documents to be verified and other to be retained by the candidate for future references.
- Applicants must submit their documents and certificates for verification purpose.
- Candidates will be alloted their seats on the basis of merit and availability
- Applicants must make payment of admission fee and complete the counselling process
Documents required for verification
- X, XII mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- IIT Delhi Hall Ticket
- GATE score card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caster certificate issued by competent authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificates (if applicable)
IIIT Delhi M.tech Program Fee
- Admission fee – Rs. 87,500 (which includes security money of Rs. 10,000 and campus maintenance charges of Rs. 15,000 )
- Fees to be paid at the start of Sem II- Rs 62500
- Fees to be paid at the start of Sem III- Rs. 77,500 (which includes Rs 15000 Campus Maintenance charges)
- Fees to be paid at the start of Sem IV- Rs 62,500
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Seat Allotment
All the candidates seeking for admission into the M.tech Course in IIIT Delhi will be shorlisted for aptitude test on the basis of valid GATE score. Therefore eligible aspirants who successfully qualify the online test and personal interview will be allocated their seat through IIT Delhi M.Tech Seat Allotment process.
For more query on Delhi IIIT M.Tech Admission, make a frequent visit to our portal and also get updates of India’s Top Engineering Colleges.