- COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Dates
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Procedure
- COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Sample Papers & Exam Centres
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Fee
- COMEDK UGET Result 2017
COMEDK UGET 2017: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka Under graduation Entrance test is the entrance test for the aspirants who are seeking admission into the various engineering colleges of the Karnataka. COMEDK UGET 2017 Notification has been released and hence it has invited the eligible candidates to apply for COMEDK UGET by submitting the online application form until 20th April 2017. The COMEDK UG Entrance Test 2017 will be conducted by the COMEDK for 20,000 seats into the 181 institutes of the Karnataka state on 14th May 2017. The COMEDK UGET 2017 Results will be declared on 29th May 2017 and the aspirants who will qualify the exam will be called for the counselling process. Last year, almost 70,000 students applied for this exam.
कॉमेडेक यूजी प्रवेश परीक्षा 2017
कॉमेडेक यूजीईटी 2017 अधिसूचना, एलिजिबिलिटी, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन शुल्क। कॉमेड यूजी प्रवेश परीक्षा 2017 प्रवेश पत्र, सिलेबस, नमूना पेपर, परीक्षा पैटर्न, परिणाम, काउंसलिंग, सीट आवंटन यहां जांच की जा सकती है ।
COMEDK UG Entrance Test 2017
- Exam Name: Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test
- Commonly called: COMEDK UGET
- Exam type: State Level
- Exam category: UG Exam
- Conducting Institute: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
- Aspirant appearing/passed 12th or 2nd PUC from any recognized institute or board in India.
- Candidate must have 45% aggregate in 12th class (relaxation may be for reserve category candidates).
- The applicant should have Physics, Chemistry and Maths as their compulsory subjects.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Dates
Aspirant can see below the important dates related to this entrance exam 2017-
|Application form Releases on||13th February 2017|
|Mock test made available online||20th February 2017|
|Deadline for the submission of Application Form||20th April 2017|
|Admit card release on||5th May 2017|
|Deadline to collect the admit card||13th May 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam||14th May 2017|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys||18th May 2017|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||22nd May 2017|
|Final Answer Key||26th May 2017|
|Result declaration||29th May 2017|
COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form
The candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register themselves by submitting the COMEDK UGET Registration Form 2017 online. All interested aspirants have to fill the application form for this exam, without the application form candidates can’t appear for the examination.Before applying for the application form of the exam all aspirants should check all the details related to the application form like the application process, Application fees, eligibility, important dates, admit card, Exam syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, result and counselling process, etc. Aspirants can follow given steps for the submission of the COMEDK UGET 2017 application form-
- Applicants have to visit the official website, i.e. comedk.org/.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully and correctly (with email id and contact no).
- Attach the required documents (photo, signature, documents scanned copy).
- Hit the submit key.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Pay the application fees by upper notified payment method.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017
The admit card of the exam will available from 5th May to 13th May 2017. Candidates can Download COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card from the official website and all the candidates are required to download their admit card before the exam because without admit card no candidates will be allowed into the examination centre. The permission letter of the exam has complete information of the exam like the name of the applicant, the photo of the applicant, DOB of the candidate, the name of exam, the name of exam centre, exam centre city, time of the exam, date of the exam etc.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Syllabus
Applicants can check the COMEDK UGET 2017 Syllabus, according to subjects wise and topic wise. The questions in the entrance exam will be based on the 11th and 12th level syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. This examination is State Level exam for the aspirants who are willing to take admissions in undergraduate programs.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2017
Aspirant will require the exam pattern for COMEDK exam to get the information about the weightage of each topic in the syllabus. With the help of COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern aspirant can score high in the entrance examination and will get admission in top institutes.
- Total time duration of entrance exam will be 3 hours.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There will be no negative marking in this exam.
- 60 multiple choice questions will be asked from each section.
- COMEDK UGET 2017 is a pen & paper based exam.
- Applicants have to fill the answer sheet in OMR Sheet.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Question||Time Duration|
COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2017
Aspirants can prepare topic wise with the help of syllabus. When their preparation for the exam will complete, they can solve the COMEDK UGET 2017 Sample paper for getting the idea about the exam. Aspirants can also check COMEDK UGET Previous Year Paper which is available on the official website. With the regular practice with these papers, aspirant can score high in the entrance exam which will help them to get admissions in top colleges in the state of Karnataka.
The following institutes are participating into the COMEDK UGET Exam 2017–
- City Engineering College, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore South Campus, Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
- PES University, Bangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Fees
The applicants need to pay Rs. 1,200/- fees of the application form. The applicant can pay this fee by the online mode of the payment (net banking/ credit card/ debit card) and by the offline mode of the payment (by demand draft).
The results for the Consortium of Medical, engineering and dental of Karnataka (COMDEK) will be declared on 29th May 2017. Aspirants can check and download the COMEDK UGET Results 2017 on the official website. The rank list for the COMEDK will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the aspirants in the entrance exam.
# 132, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 055.
Facsimile (Fax): 080-23568309
COMEDK UGET 2017 Counseling Process
The students who will clear the required cutoff marks that are pre-defined by the authority will be called for the COMEDK Counselling 2017. The counselling process will start in the second week of June 2017 and an email will be sent to the registered id of the selected students regarding the counselling process. The COMEDK Seat Allotment 2017 will be done on the day of counselling, the aspirants will be allotted on the basis of their ranks and preferences. There will no information about the result or counselling will be sent through post to the students. For feedback and more queries regarding COMEDK UG Entrance Test 2017, You can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.