COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will conduct COMEDK UGET (Under Graduate Entrance Test) 2020 entrance test for undergraduate programmes in the field of engineering & technology.
|Official Notification||Brochure||Quick Guide|
It offers admission into approx 190 engineering colleges. COMEDK Application Form will be released on the official portal of COMEDK for the admission in the academic session 2020-2021. All aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before registering for the exam. Candidates can check all information related to COMEDK UGET 2020 here.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Dates
Check the expected exam calendar of COMEDK 2020.
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2020||16th Jan 2020|
|Mock test made available online.||5th Feb 2020|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||19th April 2020|
|Start date to edit select fields in the application form||20TH APRIL 2020|
|Last date to edit select fields in the application form.||22ND APRIL 2020|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||3RD MAY 2020|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||11TH MAY 2020|
|COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2020|
Engineering Entrance Exam 2020
|12TH MAY 2020|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||16TH MAY 2020|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||20TH MAY 2020|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||24TH MAY 2020|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||27TH MAY 2020|
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidate must be passed 10+2 with minimum 45% aggregate marks for B.Tech programme.
- Applicants should have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology in class 12.
- For B.Arch course, aspirants must scored minimum percentage criteria 50% in 12th.
- NATA score card will be required for B.Arch courses as there will no exam conducted for this courses.
Note: Check Here for COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria for different UG courses.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020 Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
Candidate’s Signature & Parent’s Signature
Unique ID Proof
|Size||Less than 80KB||80KB with dimensions 35 X 80 mm|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Other Details||Recent, Colored, Light Background||On white paper with black pen.|
|COMEDK Application Fee||Rs.1300/- for PCM or PCB COMEDK only|
|Rs.1600/- for PCM + Uni-GAUGE|
|Rs. 2100/- for PCM- Both (COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE)|
|Mode Of Payment||Online; via Net Banking, Debit/ Credit card|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form: Steps To Apply Online
Official Website: Visit Here
- Visit the official site i.e. comedk.org
- Click on tab “Click here to Login/ Register” for registration.
- Fill all blank fields. Enter valid mail id & mobile no.
- Click on submit button after filling all details in the registration page.
- After successful registration, candidates will get UserID & Password on the registered mobile no or mail id.
- Click on tab “Go to Application” to proceed for application form.
- Application Form
- Once the candidate registered themselves, login into their account with generated user Id & password.
- Choose the exam & click on the given link for which candidate will be appeared in the examination.
- Fill all the details like personal, educational qualification, address etc and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Uploading of scanned images
- Select photograph, signature & id proof to upload on the form.
- Images must be uploaded as per given specification in the above application form requirements table.
- Must save the images after uploading.
- Choose exam center as per your choice & given list of cities.
- Candidates will have to select at least 3 examination centers.
- Payment Method
- Next step will be to pay the application fee as per courses or exam.
- Candidates can pay the exam fee through online mode only.
- Fill all the details of bank account and click on pay and proceed for next steps.
- After successful payment procedure, transaction ID will be generated. Must note down the id for further process.
- After this, enter the security code and click on the checkbox for declaration.
- Click on “Submit” button for final submission and take print-out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020.